The toilets on airplanes...ever wanted to stick your leg down them?

Name something else ridiculous, crazy and insane.

Image for post **The toilets on airplanes...ever wanted to stick your leg down them?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 33

Nope. Those toilets used to scare me. I still don't like them. They're so freaking loud. Sometimes I forget, and when I flush, it gives me a mini heart attack.

Edit: putting the hand inside a mixer while it's on it's pretty insane. It happened to me once, by accident.

Sticking your tongue on a metal post in the dead of winter

@2549154

Ha ha... I know the feeling....

Never had the urge.

No, I don't even want to use them.

No usually I'm just there wondering like what happens if someone took a really really big poop how does it fit in there?

Then I bounce between the two walls cuz I always have to pee when the plane reaches kansas and Kansas ALWAYS has turbulence

Mom used to have one of those old washing machines with rollers. That roller fascinated me...I kept wanting to stick my hand in it...eventually they decided to keep me out to the laundry room.

It never crossed my mind .... I'm usually trying to exit that cubicle before becoming too claustrophobic. ill smilie

Which one?...One of my legs is shorter than the other two.

@Azlotto Which one?...One of my legs is shorter than the other two.

Azlotto, I HAVEN'T a clue;
The decision is QUITE up to you.
If the feces and stuff
Won't flush far enough,
It depends on the depth of the loo. biggrin smilie

Good grief NO.

Why on earth would anyone want to do that???

@beachbum Why on earth would anyone want to do that???

Haven't you ever wondered what might happen if you did something really ridiculous?

@Sukiesnow Haven't you ever wondered what might happen if you did something really ridiculous?

I've done some ridiculous things, and I've done some stupid things, but never stupid enough to put my foot in a toilet in an airplane.

@Sukiesnow I guess you're not the type to get eccentric ideas.

Let's just say I have my limits on eccentric ideas.

@beachbum Let's just say I have my limits on eccentric ideas.

Relax your imagination once in awhile and let one get through.

@Sukiesnow Relax your imagination once in awhile and let one get through.

Oh, I've had many, just not ever wanting to put my foot on a plane toilet. Toilets on airplanes are just downright nasty things.

Anonymous