+4

The best years of your life are when you're too young to appreciate them. Amirite?

"Youth is wasted on the young." - Oscar Wilde

Image for post **The best years of your life are when you're too young to appreciate them.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
6 9

Are they really the best years if you're not appreciating them at the time you're living them? I don't think so. We have a tendency to glamour the past more than it's deserving of.

people are like oh these are the best years and I'm like uhhhh whats the point of being alive then

It was a more simple time in our lives.

I don't think that myself. From my experience, life really does start at 40, as it did for me. Well, it was about 7-months before my 40th birthday! Anyway, when I turned 40, I had finally found my real, true self, and had also met the true love of my life!

ZeeGees avatar ZeeGee Disagree +1Reply

And we all miss it

Actually my best years are right now. Putting the past behind me and only looking forward, that is until I run in to something because I am looking at my phone hehe smilie