StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
7 11

I love your logic. Screw the wall.

@2549416

That graphic says it all, and it's very true. Plus, he said the first day of his presidency he would clean up all crime in America, what happened to that big lie?

Trump has proven to be a liar, even the Republican Senators are speaking out against him. One Senator from Iowa said he has major flaws, and that he should spend more time in the White House with the dignitaries rather than taking them to Mar-A-Lago. But of course he won't change, because he's feathering his treasure chests when he goes there. He's using the presidency, and so is his extended family, to make money, none of them care about the American people.

He promised to build a wall... Heh heh...

I must say, this question did cross my mind someone posted it.

@OzSurfer I must say, this question did cross my mind someone posted it.

Trump wants us to think he's doing a good job, if it's so good, why is he still talking about a wall that won't be built.

@StarzAbove Trump wants us to think he's doing a good job, if it's so good, why is he still talking about a wall that won't be...

I think that's the CEO mentality. When you're addressing your annual shareholders meeting, you tell them everything is great and how you deserve your bonus, no matter how bad things are.

Thank you, again you've stated the facts about Trump....facts that no one can deny, but of course, we know SOME of his supporters will twist the facts around so they won't have to believe what an inept president he is.

Anonymous