Another $3+ million dollars will be spent this weekend for Trump to head to Mar-A-Lago to play golf. How can anyone support his spending our tax dollars on himself and his family to enjoy themselves? With all the major problems going on in the world that needs his attention, he would rather be playing golf. When will this guy start acting presidential and take care of our problems, like he promised.

Trump does not care for the American people, if he did, he would not be spending all this money on himself. $149,000 each day to protect his wife who thinks she's too good to live in the White House.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mpfMDb6MB6EWQ/giphy.gif
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
5 7

I think he's on the verge of Dementia. He doesn't seem to remember anything, he has the attention of a flea on steroids, thinks only of himself, forgets to even help his wife down steps or up steps, always walks in front of her. Typical signs of dementia. Plus, I think he must have very high blood pressure and if he doesn't stop yelling at us, he's gonna have a heart attack. Red and puffy face is a sure sign of upcoming problems.

Someone should just demolish mar a lago when he's not looking. Just be like NO YOU FUCKING CHILD GET BACK TO WORK WHERE YOU BELONG!

@TomboyJanet Someone should just demolish mar a lago when he's not looking. Just be like NO YOU FUCKING CHILD GET BACK TO WORK...

I wonder how long Congress will put with him spending $3 million every weekend. They need to step up to the plate and stop his crap.

@2678951

I agree. biggrin smilie Senator Graham went golfing with him lately, and tells us that Trump cheats on his score.....that's no surprise to me. shock smilie

Anonymous