Any one clean out their facebook profile?

meaning unfriending those you never stay in contact with, or those who never responds to posts you make etc etc?

Image for post Any one clean out their facebook profile?
17% yes 50% no 33% Other
Anonymousmouses avatar Jokes & Humour
1 12

Actually, I shut down my account a while back. I know I'm a old fuddy duddy, but it pisses me off when people I'm with a re constantly responding to their Facebook or texts while visiting me in person. People share way too much on the Internet. Sharing with family and friends - OK, I get that, but tens of thousands of friends? Come on!

I don't miss it at all.

@2549575

There ya go! It kept inundating me with other people all the time though.

@2549585

I tried learning the nuances on my own. I got fed up with it faster than I could learn to use it.

Thanks for the insight.

@Budwick Actually, I shut down my account a while back. I know I'm a old fuddy duddy, but it pisses me off when people I'm...

Good for you Budwick. I hate facebook ,. I don't know why anyone would spend hours looking around there. Must be people who have no real life or friends in real life.

I am starting to do a little spring cleaning on my Facebook. It was kinda one of those I had to in order to keep my sanity.

🦋

@Lil_Princess I am starting to do a little spring cleaning on my Facebook. It was kinda one of those I had to in order to keep my...

There was one woman I haven't talked to in years posting political stuff 3 times a day so I warned her the next time she did it I unfriended her. No loss to me. Anyone else there is a relative and I am ok when they post life events and pictures.

I don't look there much. Face book is so silly to me.

Anonymous