TomboyJanets avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 27

I've lost interest in Dancing With The Stars. I used to really like it, but it's the same old stuff.

@StarzAbove I've lost interest in Dancing With The Stars. I used to really like it, but it's the same old stuff.

The female judges annoy me. They're like the polar opposites of tomboys and not in a good way, more like the young girl who also has the coolness factor of the mom who tries to get down with the kiddos.

@TomboyJanet The female judges annoy me. They're like the polar opposites of tomboys and not in a good way, more like the young...

All of the judges annoy me, in fact when they are giving their comments, I flip to another channel.

The Big Bang Theory.
No matter what anyone ever says on that show, people laugh.
They really aren't so hysterically funny that we should laugh at every sentence.

@JerryHendrickson The Big Bang Theory. No matter what anyone ever says on that show, people laugh. They really aren't so hysterically...

LMAO so true! and the characters are all basically what like a 90s kid would think geek culture is like

@TomboyJanet LMAO so true! and the characters are all basically what like a 90s kid would think geek culture is like

In order to make Amirie more like a stupid sitcom, every reply I make to a comment I could could just be "HAHAHAHAHA!! hee hee hee." Laugh tracks just make it so that I can not watch a show.

Image in content There is nothing interesting about this show to me it's mostly unattractive men acting masculine and then a series of hyped up intensity with flimsy backing

I turn it on and some bimbos are dancing with wide eyed gaping mouth stares....a bit frightening for me

From listening to commercials for the first episode from one room over, I pictured a show about a girl who imagines a wilder girl who quirks up her life and spoons with her in bed. THAT I would watch. What It is a show about a crazy lady talking to an imaginary puppet. WTF

All of the reality tv shows, and any comedy show that uses canned or studio prompted laughter. That seems to cover almost everything on tv at the moment.

I don't have cable so I ain't sure what is out there unless I turn on Netflix. I ain't a fan of tv shows

So many shows, so little time..
The Bachelorette
Dancing with the Stars
Access Hollywood
The Voice
Big Bang Theory
Mike and Molly
The Amazing Race
and many more..

@2549956

The voice is good Big Bang theory is funny, ncis is good, law and order is really good. I agree blue blood sucks.

Is the Walking Dead still on? I feel like we have so many in RL that I don't need to see it, plus the gore, on tv. I don't watch much on tv anyway.

I don't watch much tv, so it would be a long list..

Walker, Texas Ranger. Oh, just hang me now.

home and away

Man with a Plan. Matt LeBlanc is the absolute worst actor I have ever seen.

I liked Benny Hill, but they cancelled it.
I liked Desert Storm, but they cancelled it.
I liked James At 16, but they cancelled it.
I liked Lazy Town, but they cancelled it.
I liked History Channel, but the only history they had was WW2.
I liked Animal Planet until cops got involved.

What else ya got?

Dear white people. Sound like it's extremely racist

Dear black people, you would think that. However our white comedians don't dare make black jokes yet thats all black comedians seem to do...and if we had our own " cracker" channel with only white people on it cable tv would have a meltdown. Stop making us feel bad that we're white. We can't help it.

Anonymous