VicZincs avatar Politics
3 38

Overall, I think they are headed in the right direction.

Budwicks avatar Budwick No, they are on the right track +4Reply

Yes they must be stopped. Look at them hard at work planning out a new agenda to send the country down the tube.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yes, I think it is wrong +3Reply

the fact that Trump was elected shows that the nations' tires were already pointing that way

@Wunderscore the fact that Trump was elected shows that the nations' tires were already pointing that way

Tires are round....................confusedly tries to decide which way it is pointing

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yes, I think it is wrong 0Reply
@Wunderscore they're only round from one angle

But pointing? I set a tire on the ground and I can't tell you which direction it is intended to go unless I know the direction I want it to go. It's me doing the pointing, the tire is just a tool of getting there.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yes, I think it is wrong +2Reply

I think his closest advisors are as clueless as he.
But who knows who he listens to.
Whomever is leading who, they are leading us into the darkness

@Carla I think his closest advisors are as clueless as he. But who knows who he listens to. Whomever is leading who, they...

This is the most chaotic administration I have ever seen. who loses a fleet of ships? If he would listen and take heed of the intelligence reports every day he would know what's going on the world. Who keeps patting himself on the back for the election. Doesn't he know he won, that he is president and should act like one.

@StarzAbove This is the most chaotic administration I have ever seen. who loses a fleet of ships? If he would listen and...

He requires continual admiration from his masses.
It is a symptom of his narcissim.
Very dangerous

@Carla He requires continual admiration from his masses. It is a symptom of his narcissim. Very dangerous

I'm thinking he has the first signs of dementia. He acts on impulse, has mood swings, doesn't know what he's said in the past. Very dangerous for all of us. Now he threatening Iran, S. Korea is mad at him. He's going to get us into WWIII if someone doesn't put tape on his mouth.

@2550339

See my graphs above. I don't understand why people think Obama sucked. Everyone I know was way better off under Obama than under Bush.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes, I think it is wrong +2Reply
@VicZinc See my graphs above. I don't understand why people think Obama sucked. Everyone I know was way better off under...

Exactly, and Obama didn't leave a mess, he pulled us out of one.

I'm sure there are a lot of people wishing Obama was back, I know I do, instead of this idiot who is now president, he can't even keep track of where our ships are. Moron.

@2550478

None of that was proven, it was all hearsay.

Obama is not president, Trump is. It's time people stopped comparing Obama with Trump and started realizing how bad Trump really is for America. Approval rating about 47% and sinking. Trying to take away health insurance for millions of Americans. He's made our allies mad, Australia, Germany, China. and now he's going after Canada. Trudeau will have to explain NAFTA to him, because he has no idea what that's all about.

Russian planes are buzzing Alaska, and Trump does nothing about it, because Putin has dirt on him. Nothing Obama did could ever compare with how Trump is destroying our country.

Heck, the guy can't even keep track of our ships.

@2550784

I know and I replied to your "look above" comment to me. And of course I gave my opinion. lol

@2550386

In what way is your life worse because of Obama? Just wondering. I want to keep an open mind and I hear people saying Obama left a mess but I don't see any data to support it, so maybe some anecdotal evidence would help: how are you or your friends worse off after 8 years under Obama?

@VicZinc In what way is your life worse because of Obama? Just wondering. I want to keep an open mind and I hear people...

Good question. Everything was much better once Obama took office. He was left an awful mess from the Bush Administration, but he pulled us out of a recession. Got BinLaden, unemployment went down, and health care was provided for all.

Anyone that argues with any of that is not rowing with two oars.

@2550473

And these alleged violations made your life more difficult how?

You want a list of 25 'illegal' acts by Trump or Bush? I can also give examples from my life how Bush made it difficult for me and most Americans personally.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes, I think it is wrong +1Reply

For the mess that our country was in when he got into office, he is doing the best he can. He, at least, is trying for America and that is more than I can say about the last guy.

@ozzyboy

What must your life be like?

Compare the 1998 numbers to 2016 numbers. Life sucked under until Obama fixed it. Get ready for it to suck again under Trump.

@VicZinc What must your life be like? Compare the 1998 numbers to 2016 numbers. Life sucked under until Obama fixed it...

Try using a variety of sources if you want anyone to take you seriously. Too many sites are biased so, let's
have four sources for you info.