+9

Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of someone else? And it can happen in odd locations, like a distant Mall in outer suburbia....

It can be really nice and emotional...especially when they go on...like: yes...JUST like you...are you sure? Mongolia... I swear...the spitting image. I am SO sorry for - but I HAD to know....AND, then they look at you searchingly like you might be hiding it...you end up saying: and I'm NOT on any Witness Protection Plan...either... But thank you.

Image for post Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of someone else?  And it can happen in odd locations, like a distant Mall in outer suburbia....
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 19

When i was young, i was told i looked like ali macgraw.
I absolutely did not see it.

Yes....just yes

Yea, Rick Nielsen (lead guitar player of Cheap Trick). No idea why.

A barista at my favorite coffee place told me that I look like "second-string young Angelina Jolie"

I laughed but his tip was a little higher than normal

I was told I look like someone named Laura Peters

When I was younger I hitch hiked a lot. People thought I was somebody they knew and they would stop to see why I was beside the road. Then, since they were already stopped, they would give me a ride.

I went to Vagas once and ladies would say I looked so familiar. I would say "Well, I've made some movies, that might be where you saw me." What a thrill that gave them. Then I would say "I used to be Lassie."

It happened several times, but it was about people I did not know about, and myself, I confused several times people with acquaintances (from behind), and when I realised with an awkward "oh sorry, I mistook you for a friend", there was more than often a shared smile or chuckle - "oh, you're not the only one" - lol. Actually, I can't remember having seen someone upset, but sometimes, people became curious and wanted to know more. smile smilie

Anonymous