+6

Please name a song that has been played for sports, or one that has to do with sports movies...etc... We are the Champions of the World...

Image for post **Please name a song that has been played for sports, or one that has to do with sports movies...etc...** //We are the Champions of the World...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 22
@2551730

Excellent!!

And what about Stripper Songs... Stripping is a sport.

They are good. They should be playing this as elevator music instead of tunes from the 60s.

@2551792

I was so going to put Crazy Train!

@2576151

Na, too many crazy trains and then you get collisions, and we can't have that

Just disagreed to piss you off a bit, Kas.

Here's one of our own national anthems, played during NHL games...

A Finnish take on water shortage (and don't complain, the video is 17 years old, it was cool, when it came out):

@ZonkeyBalls Just disagreed to piss you off a bit, Kas. Here's one of our own national anthems, played during NHL games... A...

Despite the fact that you feel you CAN do what YOU want...you take umbrage in the fact that I made this an Opinion instead of a Question.

@ZonkeyBalls No, this is an onion.

Momma always told me to stay away from Wild Men.

@Sukiesnow Momma always told me to stay away from Wild Men.

I'm an Indian... Wait... No, I meant Finn. I always get those two mixed up, bloody confusing these days...

Sunday Night Football Song

Queen — We Will Rock You

I haven't seen official play this, but if male athletes get to pick the music then they sometimes choose some ACDC

Queen: We Will Rock You

It was played at a few sports games I have been at

🦋