Why isn't Coffee age restricted but Caffeine pills are?

Image for post Why isn't Coffee age restricted but Caffeine pills are?
TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 19
@2551806

I agree. I've drank a few of them one day and the feeling was more intense than popping adderal

Because the amount of caffeine is so much higher in the pills. We certainly don't need a bunch of caffeine crazed munchkin maniacs running around all over the place. They're hard enough to keep track of as it is.

@Carla A sugary cappachino likely has them same effect. Maybe shorter term

Many of the kids you see out there and think "What a horrible little brat!" are jacked up on candy and soda. The parents could easily help themselves by restricting it.

I couldn't function without coffee...or energy drinks. I did have to cut back on the pills and drinks because they sent me to the ER once. When it says only consume one...they ain't joking. Trust me one does not mean drink 4

🦋

@TomboyJanet I had 3 once, and I was like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I used to have 3 cups of coffee and two energy shots...It takes a lot of caffeine for me to WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I used to have 3 cups of coffee and two energy shots...It takes a lot of caffeine for me to WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL well I'm one of those fast ticking athlete types so I'm always leaning toward energetic enough to sometimes try to leap over objects that shouldn't be lept over and find myself on the floor loling

I only drink weak black coffee. Too much caffeine would put me in hospital with heart arrhythmia's. I could never drink an energy drink like wounded bull or whatever it's called.

I believe it's due to concentration of the caffeine... like you'd have to drink a huge number of coffee, just to equal a single pill, because the pill is straight 100% caffeine, while coffee is watered down caffeine and probably less than 10% caffeine... and depending on how much cream and sugar you add, maybe less than 5%.

Pills are less natural.

the pills are more concentrated?