AliceDs avatar Internet & Apps
6 29

HAHAHA it's a scam clearly

@TomboyJanet HAHAHA it's a scam clearly

No, surely not! Oh my poor unhinged ego being dashed against the rocks of despair at even the slightest thought that this is not real.

Here I was thinking I was the object of affection of Single Russian Beauties only to find my russian internet affections being stomped on from a very great height indeed leaving me pancake shaped and sprawled out on the ground cursing the gods at such a trickery of fate....

I'm OK now though.

:)

They couldn't help themselves.

@JerryHendrickson They couldn't help themselves.

Obviously no other method for them worked and they had to turn to social media to attract your attention?

@AliceD Obviously no other method for them worked and they had to turn to social media to attract your attention?

They downloaded pictures of me in my long johns, the ones with a flap in the back. (jk)

@JerryHendrickson They downloaded pictures of me in my long johns, the ones with a flap in the back. (jk)

Tricksy Single Russian Beauties, there seems to be no end to their wily ways trying to attract us.

I receive quite a few emails from them as well, along with rich uncles I didn't know existed.

This surprises me, as there is never any mention of them in my family tree.

@AliceD Tricksy Single Russian Beauties, there seems to be no end to their wily ways trying to attract us. I receive...

We can only hope that, one day, Russia will send their spectacular babes here, free of charge. We will trade them for corn or something.

@2552391

Brighton Beach?

Mashas avatar Masha Other +1Reply
@2552391

But I bet they are all excellent pole dancers, Linnster. Like Sophie here. biggrin smilie

I never see adverts down the side? damn i'm missing out hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I am a Single Russian Beauty +2Reply
@OzSurfer I never see adverts down the side? damn i'm missing out

Hmmmm, well, as you say you are missing out and this seems to fall into the 'less than fair' category. I would offer to email them all and tell them that you are sorely missing out, but, I fear that you would be bombarded with pictures of Single Russian Beauties all over your computer screen.

I mean to say I myself am expecting with every mouse click to find the aforementioned ad to progressively take over more and more realestate on my screen, so far I seem to be safe. I imagine they may read this and make a more concerted effort now that I have bought it up.

We shall wait and see and I will be informing you the minute I notice.

@AliceD Hmmmm, well, as you say you are missing out and this seems to fall into the 'less than fair' category. I would...

Maybe I don't get the adverts because Amirite thinks i am one of the Russian beauties? On a side note I keep getting these pics from a guy in long johns called Jerry smirk smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I am a Single Russian Beauty +1Reply
@OzSurfer Maybe I don't get the adverts because Amirite thinks i am one of the Russian beauties? On a side note I keep...

Are you a Single Russian Beauty? I only ask because maybe you have never been asked before.

I suspect if Amirite thinks you are you could have ticked one of those little checkboxes that said 'Are you a Single Russian Beauty'.

Or perhaps there is a Single Russian Beauty who has always had a hankering for an Occer on a social media site that likes surfing?

Truth be told, the issue with that is that she most probably wanted a Kiwi, but knew we are all tooooo far out of her league and had to settle for second best :)

@AliceD Are you a Single Russian Beauty? I only ask because maybe you have never been asked before. I suspect if Amirite...

Hehe I think you've nailed it, I always come second to those darned kiwi's... just because their football team is better than ours! :) Still, now that I've become a russian beauty, I suppose I need to get the accent right, and let it be known that my name is natasha... oh and post my hot pic... this is me at work for kgb...

@AliceD I would come up with an appropriately witty comeback, but I am having dinner :)

приятного аппетита

... that's natasha saying bon appetit :)

@2552398

Exactly, plus russian men are known to be very rough around the edges?

@2552370

I thought I must have had an ad blocker, but I checked and I don't.

I get ads for Ukrainian women on other sites!

It's a scam. Plus, I'm not for sale.

Mashas avatar Masha Other +1Reply

No but one of my buddies got one. He thought she was wonderful and went to meet her. When he got all the fees paid he imported her and her daughter. She was beautiful , her daughter a gymnast. Sadly they parted when his daughter and the new wife came to blows.

Most or all of those "Russian" beauties are in fact Ukrainian beauties. Russian women's figures are usually examples of irregular decagons.

Anonymous