What did you dream about last time you remember?

TomboyJanets avatar Life
6 26

I dreamt about trying to open something with a key...

Keys and I have a relationship. Sometimes we don't get along. In my dream I was doing my best to open something...it was v frustrating but at least there wasn't someone butting in and saying: here let me do it....

@Sukiesnow I dreamt about trying to open something with a key... Keys and I have a relationship. Sometimes we don't get...

I hate that, you're almost there then GIVE IT TO ME!!! Like shut up Amy!! I mean...random person...who is not Amy!!

I had this dream where I pissed off this girl in my class and she got revenge by turning my close friend Katie against me and my other friends and to settle this I enlisted the help of (wait for it) SCROOGE MCDUCK to comission battle armor, then (it gets even weirder!) I go to war with this girl's friends on a beach and we shoot lazers across the water, and Im so pissed i wind up shooting all her friends and dodging all the hits very well. Then I'm face to face with Katie, and she's all like "You betrayed me! You called people racial slurs and said f*g!" and I was like THAT WAS A RUMOR SPREAD By Angela I NEVER did that! and I showed her the tape of Angela plotting it and she was like OMG IM SO SORRY then we made out hardcore over Angela's ko'ed body

@VicZinc

I did the Peter Plan play in my school in NM Three Years in a row! First year I was tigerlily. and I had to get tied up lol. What a stretch for me I know!

Second time I was Wendy and I still had to get tied up but also walk the plank.

Third I was Peter Pan which was AWESOME for a tomboy

@TomboyJanet I did the Peter Plan play in my school in NM Three Years in a row! First year I was tigerlily. and I had to get...

I often fly in my dreams. I grew-up watching this version of Peter Pan and it still makes me nostalgic when I hear the songs. I wonder if this scene is partly responsible for my flying dreams.

I dreamed that our local weatherman was going to do a medical procedure on a family member. What a nightmare that was.

I dreamed that I was an female action hero called Kayla and I had parachuted into a city called Los Santos and was fighting a group of gang members all called Chester. I only woke up when chester was down eek smilie

@2552362

LMAO never saw dat

To be perfectly honest it was about sex.

In my dream this woman wanted to be carnal with me. After a brief "devil on one shoulder, angel on the other" moment I decided I was game. The problem was that my wife kept showing up. The funny thing is I don't remember much about this woman other than her vagina. I couldn't tell you if she was blonde, brunette, had arms, etc...

(It's not my fault if I'm a pig in my subconscious, is it?) smile smilie

Tacos...I was being interrogated over a secret ingredient Taco Hell had released and the public was outraged. My daughter works there and I think that is why I was dreaming about it

It was a horrible dream. I dreamed that I was being molested by a family member. The worst part was that when I woke up, it took a long time to realise that actually didn't happen.

-blush- a cute tomboy with a dominating look ;D

I was flying over a prairie, following a very tall chain link fence. I came to a gate in the fence, with a highway and a little town straddling the highway. As I flew across the highway, a guard ran out of the guard shack. He wanted to give me a ticket for jayflying.

I dreamed that my cousin was possessed and was about to tear my shirt.. Then I woke up. If I sleep after coffee, I definitely have nightmares.I don't know if that's normal.