+10

Most women can't fight. They never learn how to do it properly... My point is that every girl should take kick-boxing for at least 2 years.

This is not about feminism...this is about every woman's right to survival...to subconsciously listen to instincts from a more formidable time; a time when one was on guard every moment.
I had an overly heated argument with another woman in RL yesterday....and I thought...I could decimate her in a second....she is lucky I am mature....the physical fighting instinct stays with you...and in RL can save you.

Image for post **Most women can't fight. They never learn how to do it properly...** //My point is that every girl should take kick-boxing for at least 2 years.//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
9 40

I agree. Just know the limitations.

1. You are not the ONLY one who "knows how to fight".

2. Don't believe all the staged Ronda Rousey bullshit. If you think you can whip any male, think again. A real man won't physically fight a woman, but unfortunately, there are very few real men left. But unless you fight with a metro, you would probably just get clobbered.

3. Never show your hand. Don't boast. The element of surprise is your best weapon.

@2552422

One more thing.

4. Some people don't fight fair..lol

http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-16-2014/ReFspj.mp4

@2552377

Thank you MM.

@2552592

Darling!!

Also,

"I had an overly heated argument with another woman in RL yesterday....and I thought...I could decimate her in a second....she is lucky I am mature..."

this kind of made me want to vomit.
she is lucky you're mature????

@Wunderscore Also, "I had an overly heated argument with another woman in RL yesterday....and I thought...I could decimate her...

Of course you don't know the whole story. It did look like she was going to assault me for a while.

She is lucky I am mature. It made me stick around and help her after. If I wasn't mature...I would never have done that.

All women should take up some kinda combat

How about this:

Every boy has to take two years of embracing so they learn to hug instead of fight?

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply
@2552568

Thanks but I will continue to turn the other cheek and promote non-violent resistance.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@VicZinc Thanks but I will continue to turn the other cheek and promote non-violent resistance.

What you say sounds good but you aren't a women. You don't have to walk home from the bus stop, late at night.

So be careful before you say some things.

@Sukiesnow What you say sounds good but you aren't a women. You don't have to walk home from the bus stop, late at night. So...

I still think it would be better to teach everyone to not attack than it would be to teach some how to repel attacks.

@VicZinc I still think it would be better to teach everyone to not attack than it would be to teach some how to repel attacks.

Again...that idea works well for you...but not if you're a woman. It doesn't fit your theory in the practical. Sorry.

@VicZinc How about this: Every boy has to take two years of embracing so they learn to hug instead of fight?

I guess you're right in theory at least. If guys weren't violent towards women, women wouldn't have much less need to learn self-defence.

Learn the soft spots, and how to not freeze when they present themselves.
And carry spray.

How about everyone is taught the value of being a decent person, and everyone is taught self defense?

@Wunderscore How about everyone is taught the value of being a decent person, and everyone is taught self defense?

That won't help you when you are walking home from the bus stop at 1 in the morning.

It's a difficult one. Some people men/women are just not cut out for physically fighting and could learn kick boxing for years and never be able to defend themselves properly. In that case they probably need to carry a gun (even though I dislike the idea of the public carrying concealed weapons), or else everyone should follow Vic and Wunderscore's advice.

Girl in pic is not me.

This comment was deleted.
@2552634

Good question. Usually while taking some inspiring courses...a person can get really enthused about it...that is the best outcome... Where a person goes at least twice a week...and attends tournaments....

Anything more and you are asking for trouble. People do have lives to live. Even with less...some of what's learned can be kept in a person's subconscious...at least...over 2 years they have made a commitment...

Finally...it's not easy to gauge people commitments, individually. One can only hope.

I agree if not kick boxing at least a self-defense class. Also carry pepper spray...it works great

@Sukiesnow Pepper spray is illegal here...

I had a nice officer give me some for my own protection.

@Lil_Princess I had a nice officer give me some for my own protection.

That's great...you use it and you might be the one in jail... But...better than the one dead...right?

You know how fickle our society is?

Only one problem with that, never carry a foot to a gun fight..

@2578013

I'm sure that can happen...but most people will use a gun if they pull it out, at least that's what would be in my mind..

I'd just rather not be on the side of...

Someone having a double barrel shotgun pointed at me and i'm wondering if they'll give me time to plant a foot upside their head...
After I have to run 5 yards to get closer and be able to attempt it..
Don't like those odds smile smilie

Please login or signup to leave a comment.