Have you heard about the predicted solar "kill shot" event?

During the top-secret Remote Viewing (RV) CIA and U.S. Army research program, trained viewers that were normally tasked with foreseeing the outcome of war related events began picking up on a future occurrence that appeared to mark a dramatic shift in global life. At first, these viewers, along with Major Ed Dames, the program's senior operations and training officer, had feared their subconscious was foreseeing nuclear war. It turns out after years of Remote Viewing sessions, the event is in fact a series of solar flares that are so devastating to the Earth, it may cause the death of billions and change life on Earth as we know it.

Normally, one might not take such a warning seriously, but what sets this prediction apart from others is that Remote Viewers have a track record of being amazingly accurate regarding globally recognized disasters and events. In fact, there are many predictions that were announced on national radio and TV programs that have already accurately come to pass with unprecedented accuracy including the tragic disaster in Japan, a mysterious crop fungus, the predicted Indonesian 9.0 earthquake and more!

â–¶ The End Remote Viewing Predictions flvhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klyJ3qXcZB0
25% Yes 63% No 13% Other
Mazes avatar
2 11

Wow, I had never heard that before. Thank you for sharing.

@Lil_Princess Wow, I had never heard that before. Thank you for sharing.

You're most welcome. I saw this video years ago, but the recent tensions with North Korea got me thinking about it again, since North Korea is supposed to use a nuclear bomb not long before the solar incident occurs.

Solar flares are real. The 'kill shot" I suppose is possible. Ed Dames is entertaining to listen to on old Art Bell shows - but he's kind of a flake.

I'm confused about what you are saying about some secret program and predicting the future... how does the future telling work?

But I believe I've heard that the Sun runs in cycles (like everything else) and that we're coming to the end of the gentle cycle and going into the more intense cycle. .. (of course all of us and probably all our child will be all gone before the intense cycle gets here, because it's such a long and slow cycle, even with it being close to the end, it's still prejected to be far away time wise (couple hundred years)).

But it's said that in the most intense sun, planets including earth have more intense plant activities, such as more volcano eruptions because it's warming, more hurricanes because the waters are warmer, more earth chaos.

Also I believe that some scientist believe that a solar flairs could do a hell lot of damage to the moder tern technology, especially anything that works in outer space. But there could come a time, when the magnetic field can't defend against a strong Sun flare

@2552545

He predicted the Fukushima disaster. He said it would be another Chernobyl and would caused by a strong earthquake. Considering the rarity of such incidents, that's pretty uncanny.

One thing remote viewing (RV) cannot do well though is see time, the best they can do is get a progression of events. Thus, any RV prediction with a date attached to it is likely to be wrong about the date.

Also, some predictions fail to come true simply because people were warned and took measures to prevent them. That's the primary value in being able to see the future - to intervene and change the course of events so disasters are avoided or minimized.

Also, RationalWiki is clearly extremely biased, not mentioning his successes, only his apparent failures.

@2552750

Anyone can predict that an earthquake will strike Japan, but an earthquake that leads to a nuclear disaster? They didn't seem to think it was even possible. But alright, does that mean the next Chernobyl type disaster will be in Japan too?

@2552802

I agree that the placement of that reactor was foolish given Japan's history of tsunamis, but how many people even knew about the vulnerability beforehand? And for all anyone knew, it could have been decades before such an incident occurred, if it happened at all, so that prediction was by no means obvious.

Look at Diablo Canyon Power Plant in California, "It was built less than a mile from the Shoreline fault line, which was not known to exist at the time of construction, and is located less than three miles from the Hosgri fault."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D...nt#cite_note-2

Here's a picture of it, taken from the ocean.

Anonymous