Have you ever tried Coward's Violet flavored candy or gum? I love the heck out of these and most people I know cannot abide them.

Image for post Have you ever tried Coward's Violet flavored candy or gum?  I love the heck out of these and most people I know cannot abide them.
VicZincs avatar Food & Drink
4 16

No, I've never heard of it.

No...but I have tried some other brand. And you can get it also in breath candy.

Never.
Would, though, if given the opportunity

@2552840

Yes. Mostly imported, American manufacturers don't seem to work with flower flavors.

No, I haven't heard of them .... but now I shall make it a point to seek them out and try them. I love trying different tastes. yum smilie

Never even heard of them my friend.

I don't go near candy but since you've posted this, I'm interested so I'd have to try it.

It was about forty years ago that I first heard that violet blossoms are edible, and quite nice in a salad. I never got around to trying them.

No, ain't heard of them but I would try them at least once

🦋

I've never ever seen them. Where do you buy them?

@Trish I've never ever seen them. Where do you buy them?

You might find them locally if you have a store that specializes in European imports or old-fashioned candies.

You can google "where to buy choward's violet mints" and find many on-line sources.