If you've got money riding on a Game...would you call on a higher Power? Go, Leafs, Go!!

Okay...so that's the death knell for the Leafs game tonight... I seem to be able to jinx them...

Image for post **If you've got money riding on a Game...would you call on a higher Power?** //Go, Leafs, Go!!//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
6 7

Hell ya I would, I don't like to lose. I remember the first game of the season a few years ago, I went to a sports bar with my best friend and some guys from work.

As I was screaming and cussing at the big screen, their heads turn looking at me like who are you hehe smilie. I can make a sailor blush when my team ain't winning.

🦋

I'm insanely superstitious when it comes to sports.

Sweet Sixteen through National Championships, I forced my friends to go to the same restaurant and sit in the same booth in the same seats, ordering the same food and drinks. On top of that, I wore the same head-to-toe outfit for every game, including a lucky (but admittedly obnoxious) set of Carolina beads from NOLA. Couldn't risk repeating the 2016 fiasco.

I bet on sports as much as I buy lottery tickets.....Never.

My condolences. The Leafs though are just beginning. I think they will be a very good team soon.

mapleleafs idk lol

Anonymous