+12

While good girls go to heaven; bad girls can make you feel like you're in heaven... Amirite?

R U Good or Bad?

Image for post **While good girls go to heaven; bad girls can make you feel like you're in heaven...** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
13 25
@2552693

That's like trying to do an 8-foot high jump by jumping one foot eight times. biggrin smilie

Bad girls may take you to heaven - for a while - but the ultimate destination is hell. When she steals your shit, starts trouble, sleeps around, or divorces you and vamps alimony off you for decades. How many guys have been fucked over by bad girls? A LOT. But it goes both ways, how many women have been fucked over by bad boys? A LOT. Bottom line is, good is good and bad is bad, and expecting good things from bad people is like expecting champagne from a sewer.

Could that woman be wearing a shorter skirt?

I haven't decided whether it's a piece of paper or what...

@2552716

:].
If you let me sit by a window, i promise i wont run......

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Lots of guys like bad girls, but then also lots of girls like bad boys, and all get upset later on when it all turns to crap. To find the happy medium is just being a good boy/girl in real life, and a bad boy/girl in the bedroom ... assuming that's what your partner wants, but that takes skill.

Doesn't get more badder than the janster

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Indeed..The thing is, anyone can hide their past history.

some girls are good who know when to be bad and some girls are bad who know when to be good 😊

Why good or bad? The best ones are ladies in society and dirty whores in private.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Why good or bad? The best ones are ladies in society and dirty whores in private.

I never understood that. It's ambiguous. What does being a "dirty whore in private" mean? She does more than missionary?

What about him being a dirty whore? While being a man in society and actually taking out the garbage without being asked?

@Sukiesnow I never understood that. It's ambiguous. What does being a "dirty whore in private" mean? She does more than...

I suppose it's supposed to mean that a girl may look shy and stuff but to be a lioness in bed. And what's this about the trash?

@Sukiesnow Oh...what about the same meaning being applied to a man?

It doesn't work the same way with men, it's assumed that we're sex craving lunatics by default.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It doesn't work the same way with men, it's assumed that we're sex craving lunatics by default.

Men are and I understand that... I wouldn't like to be a man since women can hide it.... What must it be like walking about horny ALL the time?

It is one secret, I will take to my grave wink smilie

🦋