Whats the best way to tell a guy that his wife cheated on him, with you?

Image for post Whats the best way to tell a guy that his wife cheated on him, with you?
Jokes & Humour
1 29

Why don't you take the advice from the last post you wrote about this and not tell? You said you don't even talk to this guy anymore.

I don't see an upside to you telling him. You need to leave it to his wife to tell him if and when she's ready. If you do it without her approving it may destroy their relationship but most likely whatever the outcome is she will hate you for it and never trust you again and forever wonder what other secrets you might divulge.

Be careful, the gut might go postal on you, and you deserve it if he does. His slut wife deserves it too. Just remember, if you end up with her, she thinks cheating is okay, it would happen to you. To me, sounds like you're braghing about this. Was she passed out?

Why would you think of doing that? If you want them to get a divorce so that she will be with you, that's up to her - she needs to be the one to tell her husband. If you're concerned she'll never tell her husband, then that's her decision. If you think you'll force the issue by telling the husband, that will end badly. If you want to tell her husband just to cause other people pain, well that's fucked up too.

If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you.

@StarzAbove If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you.

The truth is I love her. So I would probably deal with it. Id rather her be with me, and cheat, than not be with me.

That depends on what you want the outcome to be? Do you want them to break up so you can be with her? Then you need more discretion. If you just want to throw a wrench into the relationship, Id do a letter.

You don't.

" There is something more than love, there is something called humanity." There is also great sex.

Heres the thing, though? I agree with MarkyMark BUT, for all you know, she might want you again also? And how do you know unless you make the contact to find out? Id contact her first, secretly, and see how she feels.

@msith718 Heres the thing, though? I agree with MarkyMark BUT, for all you know, she might want you again also? And how do...

If it was wrong the first time around, WTF?

Are you gonna poke anyone just cuz she'll let you?

Probably word it just like that("his wife cheated on him, with you") and he'll believe it's all his wife's fault.

Then he'll have a good laugh, shake your hand and give you a Snickers bar..

by killing him bang bang issue solved

(mood darkening Sarcasm provided by janet inc)

maybe she feels the same way but doenst know how to tell me.

Even if you love her, you either should get away from them both, or speak with her about wether she could leave him for you and actually be loyal to you or she could return to her husband and act like an actual wife. There is something more than love, there is something called humanity.

Don't. He will find out eventually.

Um... I don't think there is a good way... other than with him locked or tied up or something... that way he hopefully can't kill you in the next 5-10 mins.