Carlas avatar Countries & Places
10 14

It's strange that Putin is trying to turn the election toward LePen, and Trump endorsed her as well. Something fishy going on. Putin is still pulling Trump's strings.

@StarzAbove It's strange that Putin is trying to turn the election toward LePen, and Trump endorsed her as well. Something...

Nothing strange. Hard right suits putins agenda. He wants to see the sanctions against russia lifted. He would like to see authoritarian rule in democratic countries. That too, suits him. Failed democracy is his dream.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Nothing strange. Hard right suits putins agenda. He wants to see the sanctions against russia lifted. He would like...

And Trump goes right along with him. Something needs to be done about Trump soon before he destroys America.

@StarzAbove And Trump goes right along with him. Something needs to be done about Trump soon before he destroys America.

I think its too late, starz....
The investigation on russia is stalled.
But, what will they find, anyway? Trumps campaign was tipped to the investigation in plenty of time to destroy real evidence.

While he has been dropping bombs and waving his dick at n korea, he is bit by bit removing regulations, for the sake of profit. Poisoning our water, air, earth.

Taking away funding to keep the great lakes clean. But he can build a fucking wall. Taking food from children and the infirm, but he can keep security in ny, and fly to florida every week.

He will go unchecked, until 2019. And that is only if the hill looses its rep power.

Next, because of his lack of tactful diplomacy, he is baiting an unhinged korean. Next, we will be defending south korea with another war.

Good tines:[

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla I think its too late, starz.... The investigation on russia is stalled. But, what will they find, anyway? Trumps...

You've said it all, Carla, not much I can add, he's destroying our land, our way of life and if he continues thumbing his nose at North Korea, he will destroy the world.

@Carla Noooo If i said it all, they would kick my butt off this site

Same with me, although I was accused of a lot of crap yesterday, just trying to defend a girl on this site that was bullied off of here. I guess if I get accused of stuff, I might as well play the part.

Yesp. Totally took me off guard.

The thing is when nationalism grows in a nation the nation actually becomes weaker and more easy to exploit. Anything in the name of furthering your goals and causes and suddenly you find yourself aiding international terrorists and dictators. Beware the nationalists for they shall lead you astray

Anonymous