People who don't have kids can make the most critical comments about families. Can you think of one?

Image for post **People who don't have kids can make the most critical comments about families.** //Can you think of one?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 35

People who do have kids can make the most critical comments about families that choose to not have kids or otherwise can't have kids, no?

@Wunderscore People who do have kids can make the most critical comments about families that choose to not have kids or...

I was told that i would never know what is like to be a 'real' woman if i didnt have a kid.
From my sister, no less.
I didnt.....i know

@Carla I was told that i would never know what is like to be a 'real' woman if i didnt have a kid. From my sister, no...

I've heard that said before :( I used to get snide remarks that I must be firing blanks or something. Nobody knew my ex had a health issue, people just like to presume.

@OzSurfer I've heard that said before :( I used to get snide remarks that I must be firing blanks or something. Nobody knew...

Pathetic for ppl to to even think that. The only thing they should be thinking is: None of my Business. I wish them ALL the best.

@Sukiesnow Pathetic for ppl to to even think that. The only thing they should be thinking is: //None of my Business. I...

Exactly, I have a lot more respect for a couple that choose not to have kids than those that have them and don't really want to be parents.

@2553837

Listen to yourself regarding motherhood.
I never had the desire to be a mother.
Too much responsibility for my lifestyle.

But.....i love being a grandmom. And i am pretty good at it:)

@2553841

If you dont feel it, dont do it. Certainly not because of others expectations.

You are young, things change. Never know what you will be feeling 5 years from now

@Carla Listen to yourself regarding motherhood. I never had the desire to be a mother. Too much responsibility for my...

When you say you are good at it...I'm not doubting it...but what does that mean? In your mind. Taking them to church? Etc.?

@Sukiesnow When you say you are good at it...I'm not doubting it...but what does that mean? In your mind. Taking them to...

No.
I taught him to shoot
Told him how babies are made
Taught him to cook,
how to listen to elderly people
Talk to him. We can, since he could, talk about everything.
Taught him to appreciate living things.

Ya know......stuff grandmas do

Why do ppl have kids one after the other? You'd think they would like a break.
OR
Why do ppl wait so long to have their second child? You'd think they'd want their kids to be friends.

@2553464

What I said was just an example of something stupid people without kids might say. Hon.

Hard to believe you were ever married. Of course...that was before you met me....

You mean you have 2 kids?

People shouldn't have kids if they can't take care of them.

Ha ha ha...

Why doesn't that lady make her horrible brats shut the Hell up?!?!?

@JerryHendrickson Why doesn't that lady make her horrible brats shut the Hell up?!?!?

Exactly. It's not easy to be compassionate when you've never had kids. Some people even think: Give that kid a lorazepam for crying out loud... Can you believe?

@JerryHendrickson Raising kids is the hardest job I've ever done.

So that makes your new venture even more challenging. Have you picked up books at Chapters? And please don't say you don't do that: Glancing at books can be helpful...not looking at books can be dumb...

I'm saying that...just in case. Books are good as a GUIDE...guide! That's all...it's good to check in just in case....

After your mom passed away, did you read the stages of understanding yourself after death? Anything by Kubler-Ross?

There are materials on Google that are so helpful...

Sorry for shouting. I'm just keen on the fact that you make your new venture a successful one...and that you get as much help and support as you need.

Can't they contol their kids? If they were mine I'd never let them get away with that ono smilieredface smilie

I have kids, so I don't qualify for this question.

As a parent I make critical comments about other parents, like my neighbors down the street that let their 3 year old run all over the neighborhood.

🦋

@Sukiesnow Justifiable. That's dangerous.

Yes I am so scared this little boy is gonna get hit. The other two kids with him sometimes look bout 5 & 6.

@Lil_Princess Yes I am so scared this little boy is gonna get hit. The other two kids with him sometimes look bout 5 & 6.

What can you do, tho... Write a letter to the parents? That's probably what I would do...as a concerned neighbour...

I wrote a letter to my neighbour this week about some misunderstanding we were having. It cleared the air.

That's true. I am sometimes that person, when people let their kids run around screaming and jumping everywhere on a train for example, or in a shop, breaking things, or in a library where people are trying to study. Some people are extremely selfish and obnoxious and they inflict even more selfish, obnoxious versions of them onto the world. Sometimes I think it would be a better world if more people were desexed.

I also find it annoying when people complain about how hard their lives are with kids, and how awful their kids are, then cover their tracks by saying (in an unconvincing tone, I might add) that they love their kids and would never regret having them. Then they go on about how everyone should have kids and how they can't understand why some people decide not to have kids, as though they are selfish for not wanting to join them in this lunacy.

If you want kids, fine. That's your problem, and your problem alone, but don't expect sympathy or tolerance from people who enjoy child-free existence. Live and let live.. don't force yourself and your annoying kids onto others.

Just my opinion!

Perhaps you are thinking of yourself before you had kids?