+9

Some singers are a shame to our country... *coughs (Justin Bieber)

Image for post Some singers are a shame to our country... *coughs (Justin Bieber)
meow_199s avatar Music
7 27

he is a shame to the music industry, as well as Canada.

@meow_199 he is a shame to the music industry, as well as Canada.

agreed, give me some paul Brandt, Gordon Lightfoot, dean brody, Alan Doyle, etc etc, those are the true Canadian gems and many more I cannot think of at the moment, but yes bieber is a true embarassment

@2553999

hence why I love rock

@2554002

It actually has class:)

There is a small but very aggressive faction in the USA that wants to declare war on Canada for you guys dropping Bieber on us.

[I know liberal thinkers have no sense of humor - but that was supposed to be a joke. Not necessarily a good one, I wasn't going to FAX it in to what's his name to use on the late show - just a joke. There's actually no one that I know of planning an attack on Canada - other that radical Islamic terrorists. But, they're planning to kill everyone - so it's not a big deal.]

I like people that actually sing...

They can take that autotune and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..

@2554011

nickleback is pretty good, not as good as Rush though :)

I love Justin Bieber. I'm a Bieleber!!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +2Reply

People seem to like his music, this is one of his more recent songs and it has 352,513,590 views on his YouTube channel. The guy has done well for himself, that's a good thing. What makes him a shame to Canada?

@2554049

I love Justin. Bite your tongue. One day soon I will be vindicated.

Well, it could be worse. Imagine your primary export being something called Englebert Humperdink!

@2554927

i take offense to that lol, jks

Anonymous