+3

Liberals rejoice as another federal judge blocks a Trump order, but all it proves is that when it comes to knowing how the US Government operates, the know-it-all, panic stricken, post election liberal horde are just as stupid as President Donald Trump. Take a civics lesson.

Federal Judge William Orrick has blocked President Trump's order on sanctuary city funding. SEE, tender little snowflakes? I told you a president doesn't have the kind of power that you thought he did. I told you not to worry. Take a lesson on checks and balances why don't ya? You're just as dumb as Trump.

Judge blocks Trump order on sanctuary city fundingSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday blocked a Trump administration order to withhold funding from communities that limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities, saying the president has no authority to attach new conditions to federal spending.https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-judge-blocks-trump-order-sanctuary-city-money-201541811.html
Plausibles avatar
1 8

Love the way politicians pick and choose. Don't want a strong federal government unless it's their strong federal government.

Let the states decide everything when the other guys are in office, let the feds decide everything when our guys are in office.

SMH - it's so fvcked-up.

@VicZinc Love the way politicians pick and choose. Don't want a strong federal government unless it's their strong...

Ain't that the truth!! That's why I'm a no party affiliate. I want ALL politicians hung by the neck until dead. I can't stand ANY of them.

So much for that.

@Sukiesnow So much for that.

Probably, but not necessarily. It's just a temporary order until a lawsuit gets underway, but Trump can't just run roughshod as he thought, and the crazy, unglued Hillary supporters thought.
HE AIN'T GOT THAT MUCH POWER!!!
Geeze, I learned that in the 8th grade. Maybe they don't teach it anymore.

I know that a president has quite a bit of power, especially when the House and Senate are dominated by those who share many of the same goals.

He's already cut many environmental regulations, and no Federal judge has overturned his executive orders on those, so far. Trump is set to sign more, about allowing oil drilling and fracking on land that is supposed to be "protected" and "conserved". Not just for the wildlife, but for the humans who appreciate those almost unspoiled places, and understand how important it is have them.

@Piper2 I know that a president has quite a bit of power, especially when the House and Senate are dominated by those who...

This I know...
So where are the liberal leaning Federal Judges? Maybe the liberal judges don't think it is as important as you and I do.

Here's an objective thought though:
You said the House and Senate is dominated by those who have the same goals, and they were ALSO elected by the people, as was Trump. What makes ALL of them WRONG, and you and I right? Apparently most American humanoids are OK with it, or these polluting litterbugs wouldn't be in office. What gives?

For the record, I agree with you, but I am still correct. The President does NOT have all the power everyone , including he, thinks. Get those liberal judges off their candy asses and do something. There's the problem.

@Plausible This I know... So where are the liberal leaning Federal Judges? Maybe the liberal judges don't think it is as...

Maybe many people don't think it's as important as I do, and you. That has been clear to me, for a very long time.

As far as your "objective thought".....I already know , too, that many people don't give a damn about not destroying remaining somewhat pristine places and ecosystems, much less the non-human OR human animals who live near or in those places. Even the politicians who say they do. Both liberal and conservative leaning appointed and elected judges, do sometimes surprise people, though....