What has been your worst romantic "fail" ?

Image for post What has been your worst romantic "fail" ?
KvotheSaviens avatar Relationships
8 20
@2554394

I'm sorry to hear that. My dad would use the most twisted and mean logic when drinking.

@2554394

Well Roost as bad an ending as I'm sure it was I wouldn't doubt that if you felt the need to end it...then it probably needed to end. Think of the failure it could have become if you had stayed.

So many to pick from. How about the time I had a mad crush on a girl I worked with at an Arby's. She once walked up to me and said, "you have something on your face". She didn't realize it was a zit until she tried to brush it off. She just pivoted and walked away stiffly. I stood there crushed.

@PhilboydStudge So many to pick from. How about the time I had a mad crush on a girl I worked with at an Arby's. She once walked...

LOL, wow yea I would have stood there in defeat as well.

I've actually been shut down before I was even able to open my mouth. I was friends with this girl in my early 20's and I had a major crush on her and she knew it. One day I foolishly decided I had to tell her exactly how I felt and maybe it was the look on my face when I approached her but she somehow new. Right when I was about to start talking she got a nervous look on her face and said "Don't do it."

Well, one new years eve, i rented a limo to take several friends around to different clubs. There was a woman that i was seeing there too. Everyone had fun and me and my girl decided to go to the car and fool around. Yea!

I dont drink. So i was just a little high. She was ripped.
So we are making out, its getting good, she sat back.....and preceded to throw up across my chest.

I went home....alone

@Carla A day in the life, my friend:)

Any LSD stories that involved fooling around with your girlfriend in what you thought was a hot tub but instead turned out to be a goat in a barn?

I guess all mine were fails since I'm not with anyone, but I guess the worst was my marriage as it not only cost me my partner who I didn't want to divorce but also my home, neighbours, friends, my career job, most of my possessions, my home recording studio which was my hobby, even my dog.... then my self confidence went along with that and my emotional strength too. Regular date fails that I had in the past don't come close to that.

To put it simply...all of them biggrin smilie

πŸ¦‹

the first time I had a guy over I put on a romantic cd

Hmmm... my worst romantic fails...
there was that time I liked a boy in my year at high school whom I never spoke to, so, logically, I cornered him one day at his locker and asked him if he wanted my number and gave it to him on a piece of paper. This tactic didn't seem to work for some reason, so I somehow managed to get his number off a friend and sent him crazy texts as a joke, and prank called him. This didn't work either, so I moved onto creepily coming onto a boy in the year below. This boy was far better-looking, and far more scared of me. It started with me accidentally bumping into him and smiling at him whenever I saw him. Then I would say hi to him. After a few days, I decided to start an actual conversation with him and I proceeded to grab his arm and draw pictures of cheese and write 'crazy' on his other arm and write my email address on his hands. Looking back now, I think I should have put 'I'm' in front of the 'crazy'. But he managed to deduce this information for himself, because I stopped seeing him around the usual passageways and walkways, and he seemed to run away or disappear whenever I glimpsed him from afar. This was very confusing, as I thought I had made it clear that I liked him. When I eventually confronted about his failure to email me (in front of all of his friends, who watched this spectacle with increasing amusement), he said his email was broken. I walked off in humiliation and heartbreak. I was such a weird kid in school.

@LiVi Hmmm... my worst romantic fails... there was that time I liked a boy in my year at high school whom I never spoke...

Lol what an awesome response. I could have written one not all that different from yours. I wasn't exactly in the mainstream crowd either and I'm sure plenty of my classmates wondered if I was totally with it.

@KvotheSavien Lol what an awesome response. I could have written one not all that different from yours. I wasn't exactly in the...

Haha thanks! πŸ˜‚
Yes I was socially-challenged back then. In my own world. I used different lines of logic back then... :-|

Glad I'm not the only one! πŸ˜‹

Every guy in my age group whom I was interested in has/had a girlfriend, some became spouses. Hey, at least I don't have a "price tag."h smilie

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.