WHO KILLED SIMON RABBIT? United Airlines' latest PR disaster. Give us your best guess of what happened.

United Airlines bunny death mystery deepens as breeder demands the body back and airline says he was alive on board.

Annette Edwards is fighting to get Simon's corpse returned from America for a post mortem.

The owner of the 3ft ­rabbit that died on a United Airlines jet demanded: “Where is his body?” Simon the rabbit was three-foot and set to become the world’s biggest rabbit.
But the mystery deepened as a spokesman for the airline claimed the continental giant rabbit was alive when taken off the plane.

He said Simon died at a holding facility at Chicago O’Hare airport.

Annette had been told the bunny was put in a freezer after he died during a flight from Heathrow. The breeder, who was sending Simon to a US buyer, said: “Where is his body? I can’t get any answers. I want compensation. If I can get his body back I’ll have a vet examine him to get answers.” ...... ........ ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ...... ....... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ....... ...... ...... ...... [Maze: So, will she get Simon's body back? Was he alive when he got off the plane? Did he die of natural causes, or was it murder? Did he try to escape and get shot by security? Were they trying to drag him off the plane? WILL HIS MURDER BE SOLVED??? Give us your thoughts and predictions about what happened and what will come of it. :]