+17

You connect $ex with Love. Some people need to love the person they are having $ex with.... Amirite?

Image for post **You connect $ex with Love.** //Some people need to love the person they are having $ex with....// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
9 25
@2555069

Because it is taught to us. Love=marriage=sex.

Sex as a basic human need and means of expression is not

@2555069

Here's one for you, Tiff...

Is it true, tho...that the more you love someone...the better the sex?

That is one beautiful close shaved girl!!! mmm

@TomboyJanet That is one beautiful close shaved girl!!! mmm

Are they both girls? I never look too closely...I just picked what radiates love/sex...they had both.

@Sukiesnow Is it true, tho...that the more you love someone...the better the sex?

I will give you my answer to that sukie.

In my experience, yes. The longer and deeper you love someone, the more trust you aquire. You can do wonderful and different things with each other when there is complete trust

@2555138

So...you could have sex without love?

Two different things entirely

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +4Reply
@VicZinc Two different things entirely

So they could always be disassociated. We could be in love...but not have sex. Then you could tho, have sex with someone you are not in love with...while you're with me.

It's more satisfying on more levels if it's with someone you love. That's not to say it isn't satisfying on some levels without love.

Old saying, Men play at love to get sex and women play at sex to get love. I've seen this many times.

I believe people that say that sex is better when you're in love, but I'd imagine that most things are better when they're shared with someone you're in love with. That doesn't mean that you can't do and enjoy things without the love being present, though

I would say so. You combine the physical high with an emotional high. I would think it to only heighten the experience.

I agree, some do. I can totally separate those with no problem.

I think that's how it should be. Others seem to think sex= a handshake.

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +1Reply

Two great things coming together to make an amazing event biggrin smilie

I can't imagine not to love the woman I'm having sex with, many men might be womanizers who change women like pairs of socks but it was never my thing.