Reasons I'm not walking among the stepford crew.
yeah im not impressed with their intelligence either
Your inability to accept the reality of the election result is truly sad.
How am I not accepting the reality of this election? By showing that this political party embraces mindless rhetoric? Trump won....ok....fine...but that doesn't mean all republicans are automatically correct. It just means in my subjective view that the person with incorrect ideology won. I'm sick of people thinking "Oh he won that means we're correct" no that's not what it means. A majority of fools is still just that.
You're non-acceptance is apparent with every frantic post (like this one), complete with unsupported accusations.
I realize the democrat leadership isn't really helping your cause - you know blocking, stalling, impeding.
Say, have you guys come up with shred of proof about Trump and Russia hijacking the election yet? Or, are you just hoping that old accusation is going to fade away - like an old dog turd on the lawn?
We, as americans, can reject the rhetoric and ideals of anyone and everyone.
Who was applauding the appointment of flynn?? Every conservative on this site.
Russia influenced our election..period.
If it had all been the reverse you would be outraged.
We have every reason to suspect trumps motives in everything he does...or doesnt do. He has given us all plenty of reasons to do so.
It amazes me that those of you who claim to be thoughtful, intellegent americans, do not.
Well, thoughtful, intelligent Americans expect evidence prior to making accusations that otherwise remain unfounded.
Flynn was a good appointment. He made a mistake and was removed. Just like big boys and girls.
Here's a list of some of my favorites from your team!
Below is the “Top 10” list of President Obama’s nominees and appointees who have resigned in disgrace.
1. Obama’s nominee to chair the National Intelligence Council, Chas Freeman, withdrew over questions about payments from the Saudi Arabian government, business ties to the state-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp., and negative statements he made about U.S. support for Israel. After he resigned he issued a combative public statement blaming the “Israel lobby” for “character assassination.”
2. White House “Green Jobs” czar Van Jones resigned after he it was discovered he signed a statement in support of a 9/11 “Truther” group.
3. Former Sen. Tom Daschle (D-South Dakota) withdrew his nomination to become Health and Human Services Secretary after it was discovered he failed to properly pay his taxes.
4. Nancy Killefer, Obama’s nominee to serve as the government’s chief performance officer, withdrew due to tax problems.
5. Governor Bill Richardson (D-New Mexico) withdrew his nomination to become Commerce Secretary because of an ongoing investigation into whether he doled out government contracts in exchange for campaign money.
6. White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers resigned after posing for photos at a White House dinner that a couple crashed through security to attend.
7. Jonathan Z. Cannon, nominated to serve as deputy director at the Environmental Protection Administration, withdrew over questions about a defunct non-profit, America’s Clean Water Foundation, where he served as a board member. In 2007, EPA auditors accused the non-profit of mismanaging $25 million in taxpayer funding.
The $200 Cash Back Intro Bonus Has Arrived
Sponsored By NextAdvisor
8. Jide Zeitlin, Obama’s nominee to serve as U.S ambassador to the United Nations for management and reform withdrew his name while being accused of identify fraud and improper business practices.
9. Erroll Southers, Obama’s nominee to serve as director of the Travel Security Administration, withdrew after refusing to answer questions about collective bargaining and false testimony he presented to Congress.
10. Maj. Gen. Robert A. Harding, Obama’s second nominee to service as director of the Travel Security Administration, withdrew his name after it was discovered he received “service disabled veteran” status for sleep apnea.
A million excuses for every little thing a million reasons why even the smallest unimportant accusations are "fake nooze" Well I got NOOZE for you Donny, You're set to become the least popular president in history. Even if you solved a single issue (I doubt it) you'd still be an asshole for treating human beings like resources and means of getting ahead. You'd still made yourself look like a moron by praising a dictator who's clearly an enemy of the American people, and you'd still be a fucking jerk for perpetuating bullshit culture wars against Trans people, and atheists and acting like science is a guess. Of course you're still a rich twat for stuffing your office with those friendly to the Werewolves of Wall Street.
Wait. Who is getting paid $400,000 from Wall Street for an hour speech? The last president you say?Hmmmmmm, who's catering to
wall Street moguls now?
Better to do nothing than to destroy everything and make poor people pay the price.
How about some shreds of evidence for the busloads of votors huh? Or the invisible people watching the motorcade? Donald Trump is the ONLY SORE WINNER I've ever seen what a pussy