TomboyJanets avatar Music
5 19

It's like that lame old people humor like HAHAHAHA Stan from accounting is bustin a move!! or I can get down with the wicky wicky beats of today!

@TomboyJanet It's like that lame old people humor like HAHAHAHA Stan from accounting is bustin a move!! or I can get down with...

also like a high school principal who writes a rap song about not cursing not doing drugs and respecting eachother

Hey, now....im a boomer. Lame? I beg your pardon, i think not! :)

That dude is no boomer, he is definately, gen X

@TomboyJanet This guy is generation NO!!!! lmao!!

Me too:)
Who on earth would tell him that that would play?

@Carla Me too:) Who on earth would tell him that that would play?

I dunno lol!! It's like stuff my mom does though. She once told me to go up to my brother "like I normally do" and go "YO BRO!!! LETS CHILL!!! HUH HA!!"

I'm so motivated to buy one of his cars after watching that lol

Not one of those moves was correct

@TomboyJanet Not one of those moves was correct

There are some things that once seen, can't be erased from my mind eek smilie

Baby boomers can be lame. It's better if they don't even try.

@Carla Hey.........hey!!!!!

It's true. They really aren't with-it and the thing is..they don't recognize cool...even if they fell over it.

The problem with BB's is that they have gotten caught up in the structures of their own making. They stick to part of their past and embrace it...and fail to move forward.

@Sukiesnow Single BB's are the loophole...

So i have to become single to be with it, move forward or recognize cool?

@Carla So i have to become single to be with it, move forward or recognize cool?

Generally singles have more time to keep up with cool...:)

Carla...you would prefer going without the news for a week...what makes you think you might be in the running for cool...you're more in the running for unplugged...:)

LMAO...Man, that dude has some moves!

XD I love it