So what's on tap for the Crisis of the Day?

Image for post So what's on tap for the Crisis of the Day?
KvotheSaviens avatar Life
5 28

Well, the left has figured out how to stifle free speech, so I think it should be quiet. Well, until tomorrow, Trump's 100th day. Then the left can open fire on Trump for all the made up crap they want to throw against the wall.

@Budwick Well, the left has figured out how to stifle free speech, so I think it should be quiet. Well, until tomorrow...

Okay I laughed at the idea of a quiet day because free speech has been stifled. I'm surprised you were even allowed to post about it.

@KvotheSavien Okay I laughed at the idea of a quiet day because free speech has been stifled. I'm surprised you were even...

I'm hunkered down in my secret bunker, in an undisclosed location. I'm expecting to be over-run by left wing protesters momentarily.

Yeah, stifled free speech - that is sooo funny!

@2555623

im not, its all fear mongering, i mean North Korea can;t even make a bomb that is useful

No crisis for me, this has been a great day.

@2555720

Me too, all my work is done, now I can goof off. lol

@2555659

Alright....Djibouti. Whatcha got?

Oh I ain't having a crisis of the day everyone thinks I am at work today. Now that I have said this life is gonna say "challenge accepted" crs smilie

🦋

@KvotheSavien Better not go outside.........

Sadly I have to go...I lost my debit card for the fourth time this year

@Lil_Princess Sadly I have to go...I lost my debit card for the fourth time this year

Okay that would be a crisis to me but you just made it sound routine, lol.

@KvotheSavien Okay that would be a crisis to me but you just made it sound routine, lol.

It kinda has been for me. I lost it somewhere in the house. I knew I came home with it but I can't remember what I did with it. I have been so exhausted this week even remember my own name has been a challenge lol

I never have time for any crisis.

I took this week off and did nothing but work.
Feels like it went by in about 20 minutes..

Pretty much how i feel about politics.
I don't have time for the gloom and doom to bother me, no matter who is the president.

I'm too busy living....