Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 15

I have some very strange and interesting dreams...sometimes I have nightmares. I often analyze what they mean. I find it rather interesting.

🦋

@Lil_Princess I have some very strange and interesting dreams...sometimes I have nightmares. I often analyze what they mean. I...

Are they "nightmares" or just "bad dreams"...

Especially if they are "bad dreams" they could have to do with bad scenes...uneasy moments in your past...that need understanding...loving understanding and paying attention too them....so eventually...they won't need to come to your attention anymore.

@Sukiesnow Are they "nightmares" or just "bad dreams"... Especially if they are "bad dreams" they could have to do with bad...

They are horrific nightmares actually that I have had for most of my life. While they don't come as often they do come here and there.

@Lil_Princess They are horrific nightmares actually that I have had for most of my life. While they don't come as often they do...

It could be that you've gained confidence and your life has become more postitive.

Positivity in life is a Death Knell to bad dreams... Positivity in the form of love, security, any form or manifestation of the cup being half-full.

Negative dreams will be overridden by positivity....

Dreams are dreams, I forget mine by the time I have breakfast. And I'm sure not gonna waste time trying to analyze them. lol

Dream analysis can be work. Take it seriously; since it's about you.

Yes, I think dreams are often about something that's troubling us. I know for sure, that mine are. I still remember in detail, some dreams that I had a very long time ago.

@Piper2 Yes, I think dreams are often about something that's troubling us. I know for sure, that mine are. I still...

It's true. I have troubling dreams (not to label them nightmares) about my relationship with my parents when I was a young girl...

I realize these are feelings that have followed me throughout life.

Guess i don't need to change anything, because I rarely remember dreams, if I had one..

@2556060

Please reply if you are not joking....

Anonymous