+11

Along with communication...why are comments still being deleted? This is an opinion site...and I don't know opinions should ever be deleted... Amiriters: if you can't stand the heat...get out of the damn kitchen.

Not ALL people have the good fortune of being friends with mods...and people that aren't still would like their voices heard. If that's wrong I'd love for Amiriters to tell me so... Everyone seems to EXPECT mods to understand them and know what they are thinking...but unless Serenity knows what you are thinking she can't help you...especially when you don't speak up for yourself. Amirite?

Image for post **Along with communication...why are comments still being deleted? This is an opinion site...and I don't know opinions should ever be deleted...** //**Amiriters**: if you can't stand the heat...get out of the damn kitchen.//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
8 14

Never noticed any comments getting deleted..

I have only deleted my own comments when someone is picking a fight with me or just won't shut up. Thus their comments go down too. But I haven't noticed the mods taking any comments down, but I may be wrong.

The only time I've ever deleted a comment of my own it because it didn't post correctly, so I replaced it with the correction. That usually only happens to me with videos, pics or links.

Many a comment to me has been deleted, I presume that's because the poster didn't want their words up for all to see. Why else would someone delete their own comment?

I've had some of my comments deleted in the process. That won't happen again..

@ForkNdaRoad The only time I've ever deleted a comment of my own it because it didn't post correctly, so I replaced it with the...

Interesting...

Screenshots help too, it's amazing the stuff you catch when you routinely screenshot your own comments.

clap smilieclap smilie

No being heard is not wrong at all in my book. I honestly will never know if my comments get deleted cause I don't have the ability to pay attention hehe smilie

Back in the day, I would not have been so vocal. I would have sat there and just took it and been upset. Today, I am a whole new Princess and ya can bet your bottom dollar, I will speak up for myself. If someone doesn't like it, I will kindly hand them a tissue of course with a smile smile smilie

I spent two years being silent...that shit ended 1/1/17. I agree if ya can't stand the heat keep out of the kitchen otherwise you are gonna get burnt.

🦋

I have often wondered what seagulls are thinking when they look at me with that head half cocked quizzical arrangement they have. Are they actually thinking anything? Do they recognise themselves in the mirror? Why do they balance on one leg so well? It is almost as bad as thinking about Penguins.

That I'm aware, my comments are all up. And I'm going to guess if comments are being deleted by someone besides the writer is because they're breaking a rule.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
Anonymous