Do we have any real cowboys on this site, someone that actually works on a ranch or does rodeos, etc. or are there just city men (dudes) on this site? lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e9/58/a0/e958a0816aa9df244dc2898783dd67a6.jpg
StarzAboves avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 19

Whatever you get as answers - I wonder if real cowboys have time to play on line - that is a hard outdoors job.

Sundance has got to be a cowboy surely. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada Sundance has got to be a cowboy surely. 乂^◡^乂

I don't know anyone with that name on this site? Maybe a sock instead of a cowboy?

I work in an office so I guess that rules me out hehe smilie, although physically my build was similar to that guy few years ago, but these days I have to work really hard to hang on to just a bit of the resemblance redface smilie

@StarzAbove Wow, you must be a "hunk". That guy is delicious. lol

Haha thanks but I think age catches up with all of us hehe smilie

@OzSurfer Haha thanks but I think age catches up with all of us

Yes it does, but you being a surfer, you're probably still in good shape.

@StarzAbove Yes it does, but you being a surfer, you're probably still in good shape.

That's true, I work really hard at that, and every year it gets just a bit harder to keep the same strength and low body fat that I had the previous year. Just one bad dose of the flu in winter or something and it can put me back months sad smilie

Nope. I grew up in a post WWII suburb where all the houses looked pretty much the same.

@PhilboydStudge Nope. I grew up in a post WWII suburb where all the houses looked pretty much the same.

No cowboys there, huh? lol Where I grew up, none of the houses were the same, not a farming community, but about two blocks away, a family had horses. I have no idea why, they weren't cowboys. Just had horses. And I remember a couple of times their horse got loose and was running down our street with the owner after him. I've been scared of horses ever since. lol

why is it always about boys and men with you? Against wolfes or something? tongue smilie

@StarzAbove Wolves bite....

So do boys and men... and it's called "love", but when we do it, it's seen as a negative! This a double standard that is NOT FAIR!

Even when they go to bite the throat!

Anonymous