+10

Sometimes when you're out on the town the eyes see something that triggers a one night stand of the imagination.

This is my tribute to the brunette bending down to get a package of multicolored marshmallows on Aisle 6.

Image for post Sometimes when you're out on the town the eyes see something that triggers a one night stand of the imagination.
KvotheSaviens avatar Life
5 8
@ForkNdaRoad

Aww, I just watched that movie for the first time like a week ago....damn that movie cry smilie

@KvotheSavien Aww, I just watched that movie for the first time like a week ago....damn that movie

It's so random and unique, it is sad, but not at the same time. Whoever came up with the plot, was genius.

"Squirrel!" is permanently built into my and my kid's lexicon. Yesterday he was dragging behind me at the grocery store: "Sorry Mom, I squirreled." lol

There's always something triggering that part of my imagination.shh smilie

My eyes always seem to see things that can't be unseen ono smiliecrs smilie

🦋

Yes, I have noticed that effect. Trouble is that usually every guy in the bar is feeling the same effect, and the lady just wants to finish her shift and go home.