+5

Fill in the blanks... The communication between Amirite and it's members is:

What; are we just supposed to sit there and accept it?

Image for post //Fill in the blanks...// **The communication between Amirite and it's members is:**
Sukiesnows avatar Internet & Apps
8 46

Not bad. Ser usually replies to me...Sometimes James will. No big deal.

@StarzAbove Not bad. Ser usually replies to me...Sometimes James will. No big deal.

So...you've communicated with Amirite about bullying and you are happy about the way it's being dealt with.

Well, that's just great. Maybe I should just shut up about bullying on Amirite then....

Tell me. I thought there was a problem on here and am posting in an attempt to deal with it...it seems there isn't then....

@Sukiesnow So...you've communicated with Amirite about bullying and you are happy about the way it's being dealt...

Your question didn't say anything about bullying. You asked about communication and I gave you my experience with management.

Why are you getting snippy with me? I answered your post the way it was stated.

@StarzAbove Your question didn't say anything about bullying. You asked about communication and I gave you my experience with...

I don't know, Starz. I must have been in a mood...that day....sad smilie

Still, overall...remember they promised us a site renovation? They could keep communicating with us about that...so overall...Amirite's communications with their members isn't good.

Not always so great, in my limited experience with actually contacting an administrator about something.

If you are referring to the site not being available for a few hours, though, I'm not sure what your 'beef' is, or what that has to do with this being an opinion site. The other two I've participated on have often had periods of unavailability as well, and there has rarely been any announcement about it beforehand. Especially when it's just for a few hours....

I have no Idea how to respond or what you're referring to. I guess the fill in the blank answer is "left to the moderators." You're obviously upset about something.

@JerryHendrickson I have no Idea how to respond or what you're referring to. I guess the fill in the blank answer is "left to the...

Amirite went down (no jokes pls) for about 4 hours this morning... Monday...May the 1st.

I'm upset about something? Now...Jer...what might that be... Re-read post...here's a hint...could it BE about lack of communication?

Just one post would've been nice. Especially to long-term posters. X@!QX$!!...you.

@JerryHendrickson I don't see what the big deal is to be truthful.

Yes... I was hoping that Amirite could let us know the next time when they decide to take the system down.

You know? All they need to do is tell a mod and a mod can make a quick post like: Amirite will be down Monday morning for about 4 hours... Thank you and we're sorry for any inconvenience....

Okay...now I know what you meant...and what I just said sounds good and easy enough...riight?

If I have doubts, I'll ask Serenity and if I have a problem, I'll message her. She's always been upfront with me for what I'm aware.

@2558908

Congratulations on being a mod for a year!!!

@2558908

Hon... You are GR8!! I'm talking about the rest of them....and really...would it hurt AMDev to let us in on the progress of upgrading Amirite? Or would it hurt to let us know on Sunday that they might be going down on Monday morning? I could go on in that vein...but it's not about you...if it was about you...you know I would PM you.

But now you've made me think: do you think mod's should tell members if they are deleting their comments? Just overall...any comment...being deleted...perhaps it should especially if it;s a bad comment. Perhaps the owners should hear about it...with a reprimand. I'm ALL for it.

@2558918

Gad...you are fast woman! I added to my previous comment...ha...

I''m still trawling through 232 of my notifications and there you are...right on the latest one....

@2558930

That's nothing. My top number was 500...

I get caught up in PMing sometimes....

I'll check...thanks for telling me.

@2558934

Thanks! You might do a post on this...no? (Sigh) right?

@2558957

Yup. I can see that.

So...there are problems with this...no one always notices their comments have been deleted...I would like to know...rather than go back and find out...

Now...I'm not saying I mind...I'm just saying I'd like to know...

The only time I requested a comment to be deleted was when Budwick told me to: Put that in your vagina and smoke it....

I automatically assumed that you told Bud why you deleted his comment...but...maybe he didn't even know it took place...

So ppl should know about it...if there comments are being deleted. You know.

@2558977

I'm not talking about me... I'm speaking for We The People.

And you might say...they can PM me...but Ser...for some people it takes a lot of nerve to PM you... You can be as friendly and welcome people as much as you like...but ppl still see you as an authority figure...and you're also a hot woman...so they are not going to be at ease to PM you...do you get that?

@2558965

So...before you start smiling and liking me again...I did add to my original comment...but don't worry...it's at the end of the post and no one will see it.

hmm smilie in hostile negotiations?????

🦋

Fantastic in my experience :)

It's laughable since this is supposed to be an opinion site. This had better be worth it.

Anonymous