Piper2s avatar Politics
9 148

And people called for Obama to be impeached when he followed Japanese tradition and bowed to a allied world leader.

We have an incompetent president who has no idea what he's doing nor does he care. He seems to like dictators who kill their own people. And now he's invited another dictator/and killer; Duterte the President of the Philippines to the White House. The guy who has bragged about killing people.

I seriously believe that Trump is doing his best to destroy America, and so far he's got a good start.

I just hope and pray the Republicans will wake up and do something about this guy before he gets us into WWIII.

@StarzAbove We have an incompetent president who has no idea what he's doing nor does he care. He seems to like dictators who...

I do not believe that our current president is trying to "destroy" America. His idea of making it great "again", however, is very questionable to me. Just recently, he has been bemoaning the restrictions of the Constitution, because HE has been hampered by it. roll smilie

@Piper2 I do not believe that our current president is trying to "destroy" America. His idea of making it great "again"...

I seriously believe Trump has mental issues. The flip flopping, not knowing what's in the health care plan, the lies, not knowing anything about history. The love of these foreign dictators, evidently he's trying to be like them.

America will be destroyed by this nutcase unless someone in his administration steps up to the plate and has the guts to tell him what he is doing is so wrong for America.

@StarzAbove I seriously believe Trump has mental issues. The flip flopping, not knowing what's in the health care plan, the...

Well, so do I. I am aware of the harm he may be able to do, and I have grave concerns about that. I just don't believe he can actually "destroy" America, unless, of course, he does start a nuclear war.....

@Piper2 Well, so do I. I am aware of the harm he may be able to do, and I have grave concerns about that. I just don't...

I feel certain he's heading for a nervous breakdown....his erratic comments and actions, prove there is something wrong with him.

You're right, he can only destroy America if he pushes the wrong button and blows us all to Kingdom Come!

@beachbum Obama basically said the same thing.

I do know that President Obama said a few things about the Constitution, during his tenure. Is this what you're referring to ?

“You hear some of these quotes: ‘I need a gun to protect myself from the government.’ ‘We can’t do background checks because the government is going to come take my guns away,’ Obama said. “Well, the government is us. These officials are elected by you. They are elected by you. I am elected by you. I am constrained, as they are constrained, by a system that our Founders put in place. It’s a government of and by and for the people.”

@Piper2 I do know that President Obama said a few things about the Constitution, during his tenure. Is this what you're...

Piper, I'm not going to argue with you. You (or I) can select any point/comment that he made to try to prove our point of view, but I'm way to tired to go down that path today. My nephew has been in the hospital since St. Patty's day, and learned yesterday he won't walk again. My allergies are kicking my 'bumper' all over the place.

We will just agree to disagree.

Have a good day.

@beachbum Piper, I'm not going to argue with you. You (or I) can select any point/comment that he made to try to prove our...

I didn't know we were "arguing" , beachbum. I was simply interested in what you meant in your reply to me.
I'm very sorry to hear about your nephew. I know that doctors are sometimes wrong about that kind of diagnosis, and I hope that will be true in this case.

@Piper2 I didn't know we were "arguing" , beachbum. I was simply interested in what you meant in your reply to me...

No, we weren't - bad choice of words on my part.

Yes, I know they can be wrong, and I hope that is the case also, but I'm pretty much a realist, and so far he can barely move his fingers on his left hand, and his left arm just a little. He has a broken neck and collar bone, and severe spinal cord injury. Thanks for your kind words.

Aw hell, they have loads in common! Perfect match if you ask me. They could compare nuke parades and all that...

@ForkNdaRoad Aw hell, they have loads in common! Perfect match if you ask me. They could compare nuke parades and all that...

Yes, YES!! I saw an American nuke parade going down my street just yesterday. There's been one somewhere in the US every day since that orange pig stole Hillary's election.

@ForkNdaRoad Fortunately our military is brighter than their...

So there WAS no parade to "compare"? You made it up?? That is called "fake news", unless you saw an actual parade to compare. Did you see one?

Interesting that the far right wing New York Post is suddenly a credible source for the left. Ah well, nothing new.

@Plausible So there WAS no parade to "compare"? You made it up?? That is called "fake news", unless you saw an actual parade...

Oh, I thought we called that hyperbole, I've heard it's all the rage these days. lmao

Would you have preferred a link from Fox? Or The Hill? Or any of the other various news sources that ran the story?

I'm not a leftist, btw. But if the Ny Post is rightwing, shouldn't this be a pro-Trump piece? I'm confuzzed... lol

@ForkNdaRoad Oh, I thought we called that hyperbole, I've heard it's all the rage these days. lmao Would you have preferred...

Your "link" says there was no such parade.

Why are you avoiding my question?
Did you see a nuke parade in America, for Trump to compare to North Korea, or did you make it up?

@Plausible Your "link" says there was no such parade. Why are you avoiding my question? Did you see a nuke parade in America...

As I recall, the only person saying there was a nuke parade was you... Perhaps read back. And maybe learn to take a joke, it's helpful to the spirit.

@ForkNdaRoad As I recall, the only person saying there was a nuke parade was you... Perhaps read back. And maybe learn to take a...

"They could compare nuke parades and all that..."
YOU said that.
You have to have a parade, TWO in fact, to make a "comparison", as you said.

So you made up a parade. OK then.

I know you were joking, but I did the same thing that I see you and your Trump bashing comrades doing to others who joke. You want to joke, then allow others to do the same. Sucks when people are deadpan serious all the time, doesn't it? Now you have learned, and I digress. smile smilie

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. He's a businessman and that includes dealing with people you don't like all the time. I believe you can get more accomplished by being nice but having really, really strong backup if needed.

Yea, that's a head-scratcher. wt smilie

Is he playing nice to not piss off Kim Jong-Un? I hope so.

After reading some of the stuff Trump said about him, and putting that together with what he said about Putin, I'm starting to think he has some aversion at opposing a dictator straight upfront when they're not Muslims. I don't know if he's just playing nice, if he's scared of opposing them or he actually thinks well of them.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply

And why didn't the Bloomberg interviewer think to ask the obvious follow-up question, namely, what might the "right circumstances" be? biggrin smilie

@2557591

The flip side of that is that Obama did the same thing. Of course, he usually wasn't asked the tough questions, either.

@2557591

Well, not getting a straight answer is newsworthy too, and this way the MSM got two news cycles of Trump bashing out of it. And even if they had gotten a straight answer, they probably would have bashed that too, no matter what it was. biggrin smilie

Over 90% of MSM stories on Trump were negative before the election, and I think only 3% are positive (at least at CBS) now.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/o...egative-230297

@2557608

And when Sec. Hillary talked through both sides of her mouth, be it on Benghazi, emails, private servers or contributions to the Clinton foundation, of course the MSM made much less of a deal over it. biggrin smilie

@2557615

Of course it doesn't.

I'm pointing out a glaring example of bias in the MSM.

@2557748

Good for you, Linnster. So do a lot of other Americans.

Even among Democrats, only 51% have a fair amount or a great deal of trust in the mass media, while Independents have 30%, and Republicans have 14%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1955...s-new-low.aspx

And that level of distrust is richly deserved, I might add.

@2557615

No. It's that so many people gave the previous admin a free pass that they are not giving to the current admin.

@2558118

Agree, but this admin not has to put up with the Dems criticizing everything this admin is doing, but also the constant badgering from the hypocritical media.

@2558231

And, perhaps it's not.

Not saying that Trump is perfect - far from it, but then, the previous admin was a disaster, yet, the media rarely, if ever, criticized him.

@2558280

They criticized some, but IMO, not nearly as much as they have the current WH resident. The guy can hardly pass gas without being criticized by them. They are supposed to be unbiased, yet, they never liked him, and with them being so wrong on their candidate not winning, they will never, ever give him a minutes rest...well, they won't give him much, and certainly won't credit him with anything good.

I am so sick and tired of all this mess - this country will never recover from the deep division this country now faces. Makes me sad for the children and grand children growing up in this mess.

@2558471

And that's how I felt the previous admin - way more harm than good.

@Thinkerbell Then why wasn't it asked during the interview?

I wouldn't know the "why" of that, of course. I read most the interview, and the prez seemed to have a hard time staying on topic.

BLOOMBERG: Do you think these are the right circumstances now?
TRUMP: Well, I think he is -- look, we have tremendous power over there and we cannot allow him to do what he’s doing. We cannot allow him to say what he’s saying. He’s making very provocative statements. We cannot allow that.

We have tremendous --

TRUMP: So, we cannot let a situation happen where -- under any circumstances where he can launch missiles into the United States. Plus we happen to have great allies in that area and I feel very strongly toward those allies.

So, yes, under the right circumstances, I would absolutely meet with him.

@Piper2 I wouldn't know the "why" of that, of course. I read most the interview, and the prez seemed to have a hard...

It's pretty clear from Trunp's response that the "right circumstances" are not now.

But that still leaves open the unasked question, "what WOULD be the 'right circumstances' '?"

@Piper2 True. Especially under what circumstances he would be "honored" to meet with him.

Maybe the answer to that that would be 'never'.

Maybe he would bow instead. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Maybe the answer to that that would be 'never'. Maybe he would bow instead.

Maybe....

That has been a fairly common practice, among US presidents and certain foreign leaders.

@Piper2 Maybe.... That has been a fairly common practice, among US presidents and certain foreign leaders.

Yes, but it can be overdone, as Obama with Emperor Akihito.

And it can be underdone, as with Queen Elizabeth. Was it protocol, or was it politics...? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, but it can be overdone, as Obama with Emperor Akihito. And it...

No doubt. A US president being overly effusive to certain foreign leaders, has often led to a flurry of criticism.
I'm not sure what you mean, exactly, concerning President Obama and Queen Elizabeth.

@2559253

Well, JD, a monarch is always supposed to be composed and serene, so even if she WAS offended, she wouldn't show it. biggrin smilie

OK, I accept that a small nod is proper protocol for the Queen, but still it doesn't seem quite fair that the Emperor of Japan should get a deep bow. I mean, after all, is Japan more important than the UK...? (And I noticed in my clip several comments back that the Empress of Japan only got nods, but maybe that's just a reflection of Japanese sexism.) biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

And speaking of serene composure: biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2559710

Then she should have kicked Obama in the shins to get him to shut up during the Anthem. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2559715

Indeed it would.

But Obama's embarrassed expression was funny enough. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Then she should have kicked Obama in the shins to get him to shut up during the Anthem.

How interesting. A visiting invited president starts a tribute/toast to the queen, and the anthem starts right at the beginning of his brief 'toast'. What do YOU think he should have done?

Never mind...it is clear what you think. I just wonder why you think him finishing his short 'toast' there, was some kind of disrespect or something. It would have been even more 'awkward', for him to just stop speaking then.

@Piper2 How interesting. A visiting invited president starts a tribute/toast to the queen, and the anthem starts right at...

He should have gotten the script right in the first place.

I'm not sure exactly what was meant to have happened, but I suspect Obama was supposed to propose the toast, then everyone was to stand, then the anthem was to be played, and only THEN was he supposed to finish his Shakespeare recitation. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell The second link above showed how Obama bowed to Queen Elizabeth... barely a nod...

I see. Do you think a big bow to one who is considered "royalty" by a country this one is 'allies' with, is better than a small one?

I AM actually curious about that. That press conference with Angela Merkle sure was a bit embarrassing, (to some of us) when Trump pretended not to hear the requests of a handshake for that photo-op with her. He sure seemed to hear other things they said....

@Piper2 I see. Do you think a big bow to one who is considered "royalty" by a country this one is 'allies' with, is...

Both Japan and the UK are allies of the US, both have constitutional monarchs as head of state, yet one gets a deep bow and the other gets a nod.

As I asked above, was that protocol, or was it politics?
Or was it perhaps SEXISM?! omg smilie

And as for the Merkel handshake gaffe, why did the MSM play THAT up to the virtual exclusion of THIS handshake? (as if we didn't know) biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Both Japan and the UK are allies of the US, both have constitutional monarchs as head of state, yet one gets a deep...

Well, yeah they are. I'd say "deep" bowing is a bit of a bigger deal in Japanese culture, than in the UK.

I wouldn't know, of course. Considering the past words and alleged actions of the current and former presidents, I'm a tad more inclined to attribute "SEXISM" to the current one. I'm not going to, though, because I don't much like those "isms".

It seemed to me that he was dissing Angela Merkel in that press photo-op. Could be because she is not a big 'fan' of his, could be because he has that rather concerning attitude towards women that he's displayed so often.

Every media report I saw or read about that incident, did mention that Trump had shaken her hand when he greeted her.

@Piper2 Well, yeah they are. I'd say "deep" bowing is a bit of a bigger deal in Japanese culture, than in the UK...

EVERY media report? Well, you must have very sharp eyes. biggrin smilie

Perhaps you were thinking of this CNN report?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/polit...top-dlewis.cnn
(50 seconds of bashing, and about 5 seconds at the very end, mentioning that there WAS a handshake)

And maybe you missed this USA Today piece, where no mention of the handshake is made at all? biggrin smilie

https://www.usatoday.com/story/...hake/99310398/

@Thinkerbell EVERY media report? Well, you must have very sharp eyes. Perhaps you were thinking of this CNN report?...

I said every one I saw or read, Thinkerbell. Perhaps you ought to watch the CNN link you provided, if you're trying to prove something.
There is a reference to the "warm handshake" exchanged, right there in the very beginning of it. biggrin smilie

@Piper2 I said every one I saw or read, Thinkerbell. Perhaps you ought to watch the CNN link you provided, if...

Oh, yes, right you are, all three seconds of it. biggrin smilie

How could I have missed it? I think my phone rang.

OK, I’ll give you a total of 8 seconds in that clip (out of 62) devoted to mentioning that there WAS a handshake, and the rest to Trump bashing, which is about par for the MSM.

Now I have a question for you: In the reports that you read, what fraction was devoted to reporting that there WAS a handshake, and what fraction dwelled on the handshake gaffe, on average?

And as for proving anything about the media’s bias, Mr. Gallup has already done that for me; among all Americans, only a little over 30% have a fair amount or a great deal of confidence the mass media.

http://www.amirite.com/808883-d...ong-un/2557763

@Thinkerbell Oh, yes, right you are, all three seconds of it. How could I have missed it? I think my phone rang. OK...

Well now, that IS about how long your average handshake lasts.
There were a couple of mentions of "warm handshakes" being exchanged, in that clip. Speculation about whether or not he purposely ignored the clamor for a handshake during the photo-op is "Trump bashing"? Hmm....

I saw and read a few reports about the clearly awkward moment between Donald Trump and Angela Merkel...awkward for her, anyway. I wasn't timing how much them of them devoted to the handshakes that WERE exchanged. Since it was the awkward photo-op that was unusual, I figure that got the most dwelling on.

I am aware that most media outlets are at least somewhat biased. Obviously, some a lot more than others...

@Piper2 Well now, that IS about how long your average handshake lasts. There were a couple of mentions of "warm...

Yep, they sure are, some more than others.

For example, this was the opening paragraph in the NY Times story reporting Netanyahu's re-election in 2015. biggrin smilie

"TEL AVIV — After a bruising campaign focused on his failings, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel won a clear victory in Tuesday’s elections and seemed all but certain to form a new government and serve a fourth term, though he offended many voters and alienated allies in the process."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03...rzog.html?_r=0

@Thinkerbell Yep, they sure are, some more than others. For example, this was the opening paragraph in the NY Times story...

WHOA...stop the presses! The "lying, loser" New York Times published an article with a slant of criticism towards a world leader!!! OMG! wt smilie

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12...ank-obama.html

@Piper2 WHOA...stop the presses! The "lying, loser" New York Times published an article with a slant of criticism...

Um... I think maybe you should look at the top of of the article in your link, Piper.

It's labeled 'News Analysis', i.e., it's an OPINION piece. And of course the Times is going to publish a critical opinion piece when it was THEIR ox that was being gored, as it was in the Risen case.

My example was published as a (supposed) NEWS story, when it was dripping with slant, as you yourself seemed to notice. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Um... I think maybe you should look at the top of of the article in your link, Piper. It's labeled 'News...

Yes, I'm aware of that. Most discerning people do realize, that the majority of news outlets have a certain slant of view.

@Piper2 Yes, I'm aware of that. Most discerning people do realize, that the majority of news outlets have a certain...

Editorial slant is ONE thing, but that slant is not supposed to show up quite so blatantly in reporting what are supposed to be FACTS.

That of course is why about 70% of Americans (even 49% of Democrats) have less than even a fair amount of confidence in the mass media.

@Thinkerbell Editorial slant is ONE thing, but that slant is not supposed to show up quite so blatantly in reporting what are...

We actually agree about that. Have you found a news source that you feel is not at least a little "biased"?

@Piper2 We actually agree about that. Have you found a news source that you feel is not at least a little "biased"?

I get around that by reading or watching sources across the spectrum. The right-leaning ones tell me the things the left-leaning ones omit, and vice-versa. Then I make my own judgments as to who is the most credible on any particular issue.

(Hint: it is usually NOT MSNBC) biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I get around that by reading or watching sources across the spectrum. The right-leaning ones tell me the things the...

So do I.

(I would hope that most people's main source of news and 'commentary' would not be MSNBC or the Fox News network. I also know that for some people, it is) eek smilie

@Piper2 So do I. (I would hope that most people's main source of news and 'commentary' would not be MSNBC or...

No doubt about that, Piper.

One technique I find useful is that if I read something uncomplimentary about a liberal or conservative politician in a publication with the same leanings as that politician, then it's probably true.

@2557361

The violent progressive street protesters are really false-flag Trumpistas, there to make the libs look bad.

I'm surprised the Dems haven't put that out as a talking point yet. biggrin smilie

@2557984

They did? Gee, and I thought I was kidding. biggrin smilie

I underestimated the lefty pundits' stupidity... again.

@2557361

Hmm...I clearly stated that I'm all FOR diplomacy, right there in the "opinion". Since YOU brought it up, I do recall that President Obama was intensely criticized for his attempts at negotiation and diplomacy, by many on the "right".

Personally, I believe diplomacy is just about always the best and preferable path. That has nothing at all to do, with my finding our current president's choice of words odd.

I don't know any "constant protesters", Gronk. The few I do know that have attended a protest, or considered it, are far from being "layabouts", though.

Many of us so-called politically ignorant liberals, are not scratching our heads at all, wondering why Trump won. I never doubted, that he might succeed in his endeavor to become the president of this country. Is there some particular reason, why you think "liberals" ought to be silent, when they oppose something their president is doing, or question something he says?

@2558509

He has been criticized a lot, no doubt. What you believe is obviously up to you, but that isn't what I said.
You spoke of "constant protesters" and "layabouts". I said I don't know anyone who fits that description, concerning disliking the current president.

I am certainly aware that many people came out to vote for Donald Trump. No, I've not heard many "liberals" blaming Putin for Hillary Clinton's loss in the election.

@Piper2 He has been criticized a lot, no doubt. What you believe is obviously up to you, but that isn't what I said. You...

How do those "constant protesters" manage to get the day off work to do the constant protesting? Could it be that they are collectors with no contributions to the system?

@ozzyboy How do those "constant protesters" manage to get the day off work to do the constant protesting? Could it be that...

I wouldn't know. As I already mentioned, I don't know any "constant protesters". I DO know though, that people can and do schedule time off from their jobs, for whatever they need or want to do.

@ozzyboy Takers not makers.

That makes no sense, at all.

@Piper2 That makes no sense, at all.

These are people who take from the system and do not make anything to give back. I do know people like this and they get more from the government than the guy who put in his 40 years of real work. they completely drain the system.
How about new people who come to this country come in the way our ancestors did - no government safety net - at all. Work would be the only to survive. That would take a lot of anger out of this country.

@ozzyboy These are people who take from the system and do not make anything to give back. I do know people like this and...

I'm sure there are some people like that, but I fail to see what that has to do with someone who attends a protest, or anything else mentioned in that comment I was replying to, or yours.

@2559219

I have heard many people speculate on whether the alleged Russian hacking was a factor in Hillary Clinton not winning the presidency. I do actually listen to CNN fairly often, and when WHY Clinton did not win the election has been discussed, there are many factors besides the Russian hacking mentioned. One being, that she made many mistakes. Just her.

As far as the rest of what you've said there....I am aware that many internet headlines and claims are quite ridiculous, and sometimes downright sickening. I've only been seeing those during the last two administrations now, and I can tell you for sure that what I've seen about the former president and his wife and young daughters, was far worse than what you've mentioned about Trump....

@2560640

The only thing negative things I ever saw or heard about GW's daughters, was on the internet. What do you consider the "MSM", Gronk?

Of COURSE Trump's adult children are going to be subject to criticism, since Trump himself has made his presidency a family affair. I have never heard his young son Barron being attacked or criticized in any way by the "MSM".

@2561310

Gee, thanks for the history lesson there. The internet is not my GO TO way to get the news. I do recall hearing something about the Bush twins getting sited for underage drinking, but definitely not any 24/7 negative reporting about them. It's probably Joseph Kennedy's fault! smirk smilie

@2561313

No, I didn't have much of a problem with that, since I was barely 7yrs old when JFK was assassinated. The 1967 law barring a president from appointing family members to federal positions, was pretty much negated by one enacted many years later.

That story about Joseph Kennedy's wealth being accumulated as a "bootlegger" is unsubstantiated, although he did start a liquor importing business near the end of Prohibition. I figure he did make quite a bit of money from that, while he had it.

Since you already claim to know what I think, and what I do, did or don't have a problem with, I have to wonder why you even ask.....

@2566311

Joseph Kennedy's liquor importing business was not illegal, Gronk. He was not a "bootlegger". IF he was, nothing has ever been found to substantiate the claim.
I do not "idolize" the Kennedy family....

Two points.

*Trump is backdoor acknowledging the dignity afforded to another world leader of a nation of people. Remember, America is not the world.

But Trump is really not doing that. ohhh no...no smilie

**What he IS doing is attempting to lull Kim Jong Un into a false sense of security, although Kim is likely not going to fall for it. But Trump is doing the right thing, diplomatically. Too bad Trump isn't a diplomat.

I would do the same thing. I call most people I don't know, or perceive as a potential troublemaker/threat "sir", because manners are often misconstrued by thugs as a sign of weakness.

You dig, chickybaby? wink smilie

Plausibles avatar Plausible Disagree +3Reply
@Plausible Two points. *Trump is backdoor acknowledging the dignity afforded to another world leader of a nation of...

Interesting, that you have such insight into just why Donald Trump chooses his words.

Calling someone "sir" for your own purposes, has little to do the president of this country using the word "honored", in this case...

@Piper2 Interesting, that you have such insight into just why Donald Trump chooses his words. Calling someone...

I'm sorry, how's this?
Donald Trump is a POS, a cheater, an asshole, a loudmouth, a misogynist, a liar, a rapist, a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, and has post nasal drip to boot. We must impeach him NOW, before he destroys America and the world, all by himself!
I hate his guts and his wife is a whore.

Better? May I join the up vote & love club now? It's TOTAL and absolute hate with you people, or nothing at all.

Plausibles avatar Plausible Disagree +1Reply
@Plausible I'm sorry, how's this? Donald Trump is a POS, a cheater, an asshole, a loudmouth, a misogynist, a liar, a rapist, a...

I said I found his choice of words "odd", and choosing words that are remotely diplomatic is unusual for him, when when it comes to his adversaries, and also those of this country. Same with the staunch allies of this country.

(I have and had, "up voted" every response to this post, dudeybaby d smilie)

@Piper2 I said I found his choice of words "odd", and choosing words that are remotely diplomatic is unusual for him...

Yep. You're right. His words were odd. In fact,they were stupid and childish. So were mine. No wonder his "autistic" son Barron, looks so stupid all the time. He inherited it from his incompetent, idiotic, white supremacist LOSER of a father, and his foreign brainless bimbo of a mother. What an entitled, spoiled little brat. He got that from his clueless floozy troll sister who operates child sweat shops in Bangladesh.
I wish Hillary Clinton would have won, but the Russians sabotaged her because she is a woman.

Like WTF? Is Trump crazy? Rhetorical question...obviously...

@Sukiesnow Like WTF? Is Trump crazy? Rhetorical question...obviously...

Yes he is. Seriously, I think he has mental problems. And in the next few months, something will be done about him.

Smart strategy. Maybe Kimmie will chill the F out.

I find it much better than saying I want to fight you. That is called diplomacy

Anonymous