Jesslawwws avatar Relationships
4 28

While I am straight as a country road...I do support it. It is not my place to judge others for whom they fall in love with.

This again? No, I don't.

@Budwick This again? No, I don't.

Well it's a good thing we function just well without your support. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@2557728

Well put. And much respected.

I support people being able to live their lives in a way that they see fit and proper. Other people are living their lives, as long as this does not impinge on me or mine then I think that people should be free to do whatever the hell they want too. It is after all, Their Life.

@2557580

No but your post did say "moral" earlier

@2557597

The one you made earlier. I was in the middle of answering when it said it didn't exist.

The same one you asked about being removed on this post.

@2557602

You do know what I am talking about because ya wanted to know why your post got removed. On that one you used the word "Moral"...I never said you used it here just on your post that got pulled for whatever reason.

I don't care one way or another about anyone's marriage. I can't abide meanness in any shape or form so I have waved off anyone being mean for any reason including discrimination in any form.

yup... i wont say more as i get passionate about LGBTQ

If I can marry, I don't see why homosexuals shouldn't have the possibility to do the same. I've never seen a logical reason to go against it in the first place.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
@2558092

Well it's a good thing that neither your religious views nor your personal opinion has affected the law then huh? Whew. That would be a bummer. 😂😂

@2558258

Luckily I'm content with the fact that I don't want to look like the woman on the right. Lol I enjoy my long hair. I enjoy being an actual woman who enjoys other women. I also enjoy stealing a bitch or two from time to time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

very much so

I don't support gay marriage, because it's not something I personally believe in. I do however, support gay civil unions that grant them the same rights as heterosexual couples.

Anonymous