Lil_Princesss avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
7 22

I procrastinate...if I really want to get something done...and I see that it is possible... I will do it right NOW. Otherwise...I procrastinate...

It depends on what I have to do. Cleaning house is therapy for me, so once I start, usually on Fridays, I keep at it until it's all done.

@Lil_Princess You know it really can be therapeutic. My sister says that about cleaning her home too.

It is, if it would just stay clean. lol

Washing windows is a different story. I need to do that, but I keep putting it off. I keep telling myself...it will just rain and get them dirty again. lol

@StarzAbove It is, if it would just stay clean. lol Washing windows is a different story. I need to do that, but I keep...

It never fails if I wash the windows it rains. We have had enough rain so I am gonna hold off for a while lol

@2557643

Sometimes mine end up there too.

All of the first three options at different times. I tend to procrastinate; but if it's important, I'll get right on it .... even if that means hiring someone else to do it! a smilie

@2557657

I can if it is work related.

@2557673

I would probably be tempted to do the same thing but with fishing lol

@2557686

Oh that is funny lol

Anonymous