+17

It is better to see the humor in things than waste money on tissues...those things ain't cheap🙄

Nothing wrong with having a good cry...its healthy but it is even healthier to have a good laugh.😘

Image for post It is better to see the humor in things than waste money on tissues...those things ain't cheap🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Language
7 13

That's why I don't use tissues. I go straight to a roll of toilet paper. It's cheaper and I can cry way more.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply
@Sofia That's why I don't use tissues. I go straight to a roll of toilet paper. It's cheaper and I can cry way...

Cheaper still is a wash cloth, Those soak up more then you wash it. See I try to save trees whenever I can as lumbering is or was done around here, we see the evidence of overcutting trees to make paper of all sorts.

sofia i knew a woman like that once, she made a mess with all those small toilet paper squares. I go to paper towels or real towels

haha I'll stick with tissues, hard to carry a roll of toilet paper around wherever I go. lol

@StarzAbove haha I'll stick with tissues, hard to carry a roll of toilet paper around wherever I go. lol

The purse I have is to little, I would never get one in it. By the time I stick some cash and cards in it is full lol

I use toilet paper, too... :)

It's such a classy look...

@Sukiesnow I use toilet paper, too... :) It's such a classy look...

I am thinking of all the money I could have saved now.

Tissues? No way, I use washcloths or paper towels they last longer - kills fewer trees and really if I blow my nose it isn't delicate like a tissue. I need some substance in my snot rags..

Anonymous