VicZincs avatar Books
4 9

Let's see .... we're moderately good dancers, .... how can we we get the judges to overlook that?

It's one of those things in which the irony captures your attention and is entertaining for a short while. But, they snookered Simon - so, good for them!

@ForkNdaRoad Clever gimmicks are boss in sales :)

Yup! It worked here too! Let's see how the gimmick works as the season of the show progresses.

@ForkNdaRoad I don't watch the show, so...

This one was taken from Britain's show, so I guess I won't know either. I do watch the American version though. The initial tryouts are especially entertaining. The new season starts later this month.

@Budwick This one was taken from Britain's show, so I guess I won't know either. I do watch the American version though...

I can never watch poor tryouts because it makes squirm to watch people unknowingly humiliate themselves. It makes me anxious.

@ForkNdaRoad I can never watch poor tryouts because it makes squirm to watch people unknowingly humiliate themselves. It makes...

I understand completely. American Idol did that a lot. America's Got Talent has some oddballs for sure as well. I'll watch for you.

Showing this one to the kiddo, he'll love it.

Anonymous