Have You Ever Taken Dance Lessons?

Image for post Have You Ever Taken Dance Lessons?
Budwicks avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 17

I took disco lessons. 15 years later disco became 'nostalgic' and I was a hot commodity on Saturday nights!

YEs I have :) when I was a little kid and again in Middle school

No, but my big brother taught me how to waltz...

Ballet and tap as a child .... I loved it, but I was pretty awful at it. cry smilie

@JanHaskell Ballet and tap as a child .... I loved it, but I was pretty awful at it.

My daughter took a class like that. I will never forget the recital. It was like watching Lucy Ricardo dancing. She had a big smile, missed every step, trying to follow the others on stage.

I'm glad you enjoyed your dance classes too.

I once slipped and stumbled about 30 feet across some ice, that probably qualified..

@2558978

I almost forgot about that, I don't remember where i put that trophy wink smilie

@2558990

I appreciate that... wink smilie

Yes, I took ballroom dance lessons

🦋

Yes, in third grade. I liked school when they taught things like that. The dances and music were international and I learned a lot about other cultures.

I am a famous break dancer. Every time I start dancing people say "Come on, SmartAZ, give us a break!"

Anonymous