Life_Is_Pointlesss avatar Life
3 49

Well you are entitled to your opinion however, I don't happen to agree. I have been to the point where I have hit rock bottom (several times) but I finally come to realize that life isn't pointless. I have amazing children and the greatest friends I could every ask for. Even if I had one friend...it would still all be worth it. Those two things along make my life worth living every day.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Well you are entitled to your opinion however, I don't happen to agree. I have been to the point where I have hit...

Ugh, if ur living for someONE or someTHING, than that means if the thing or person ur living for didn't exist, u'd have no reason to live after all

@Lil_Princess Not true...I know I am meant to be here whether I know that reason or not

Meant to be for what? Just living for no reason and destroying the planet while ur at it?

@Lil_Princess Find someone else to play your crazy game...I ain't interested

You have nothing to say anymore do u? Well, here's another person who thinks I'm mental:/

@Life_Is_Pointless You have nothing to say anymore do u? Well, here's another person who thinks I'm mental:/

If I thought you were mental, I would have called you a bucket full of crazy...I simply said I wasn't playing your crazy game.

I am simply walking away because you are looking for someone to argue with and I simply am not going to play along

@Life_Is_Pointless Meant to be for what? Just living for no reason and destroying the planet while ur at it?

We're here to seek out hydrocarbons and convert them into carbon dioxide so life on this planet can continue to exist.

You see, the problem is shellfish, they convert carbon dioxide into calcium carbonate to form their shells. When they die, the shells become part of the ocean floor and that CO2 is lost from the system. Over time, atmospheric CO2 levels have fallen continuously. In fact, during the last ice age, CO2 fell to within a few PPM of the threshold where plants can no longer survive. Scientists estimate that due to the CO2 problem, life on earth would die out in about 5 million years... but then we came along.

Fortunately, we have raised CO2 levels enough that life on earth can continue for at least 50 million more years. So, what the controllers try so hard to convince you is destroying the planet is actually beneficial to the long term prospects of life on earth.

If humanity died out tomorrow, how long do you suppose it would take for all the overt signs of our existence to be erased by nature? 1000 years? 2000 maybe? That's a blink of the eye in earth's lifespan, the earth will be fine. That's not to say we shouldn't do our best to preserve the natural environment, but that's more for our own benefit than the earth, it has all the time in the world to recover, our lives are short.

@Maze We're here to seek out hydrocarbons and convert them into carbon dioxide so life on this planet can continue to...

Our lives are short, ha. My life seems to be taking a while and so far I'm not enjoying it.

Life is what you make of it.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +8Reply
@DandyDon Life is what you make of it.

Your down vote shows me...You get my point.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +6Reply

Life is kind of pointless, the only thing that gives it meaning is love. So I say embrace the essential meaningless of existence, love those around you and have fun. After all, what have you got to lose?

@2559315

How can I live when I have no interest

@2559225

I'm 13 and I have lots of friends just so you know. As I said earlier, I also get straight A's and go outside lots.

@2559535

Clever? Really? U and so many others are already pointing out I'm mental!

@2559884

Go ahead, assume all u want

@2559906

U know, adults tell me to stop assuming.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +2Reply
@2559459

Well then I guess I'm saying I wish some things didn't just happen

@2559835

Well then I guess now I'm saying I wish I did have a say in that

Such a sad outlook on life. Is there nothing for you that has a point?

You could always pretend to be a pencil, that may help out a bit.

And the world can be your pencil sharpener :)

@Life_Is_Pointless Ok...? Lol

You see the really neat bit about that is that a sharpened pencil has a point, problem solved :)

Those of you who took the time to write a comment, I thank you. This was all for the purpose of my book and my character in the book thinks this way. I wanted to see what people would say to that. I will use some of your words if you don't mind.

@Life_Is_Pointless Those of you who took the time to write a comment, I thank you. This was all for the purpose of my book and my...

Young mr life

People here are quite like a community. Sometimes a disfunctional one, yes.

Some wont see this last comment, and you may have caused some to be concerned for your welfare. An explaination at the beginning would have, still, generated thoughtful responses.

Lets say your character is depressed, feeling unfulfilled, put upon. He developes the art of manipulation, somewhat like you, and uses it to become a master con man, working up to a grand scheme.

Unless he is a good guy.

@Carla Young mr life People here are quite like a community. Sometimes a disfunctional one, yes. Some wont see this last...

U know what? I don't care what other people think, I don't care if u people think I'm mental, I don't care if you think I'm a guy even though I'm not. Idc about what ur trying to tell me

@Life_Is_Pointless U know what? I don't care what other people think, I don't care if u people think I'm mental, I don't care if you...

Cool. You are a female. Sorry. That was my bad.
I dont think you are mental at all. But i think you should give people more credit.
But, i know, you dont care what i think.

If you are working on a book, that is a very difficult but artistic undertaking..

Good luck. I wont bother you again.

I was a 13 year old girl once.........

Sad Sack we don't need your pathetic whiningG HERE!!

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Sad Sack we don't need your pathetic whiningG HERE!!

I'm not whining and we don't need your unappreciative bullying here!! You don't have to go out of your way to post something that is not very nice just to make make someone go away or stop "whining". Just let me be!

@Life_Is_Pointless I'm not whining and we don't need your unappreciative bullying here!! You don't have to go out of your way to post...

If you don't agree with me, that's fine. I can't force you to agree and everyone's different. I understand that. But just because you think I'm pathetic and whiny doesn't mean I am. I'm just saying you could be the sad sack at up your home too. Or maybe your just jealous. So don't post things like that

Anonymous