StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 13
@2559485

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Again, the Trumps are out to make millions more off of the American people.

I'm sure there will be rioting in the streets soon because of this failing health care plan. When Trump supporters realize that their health insurance will be gone, then they will turn on him quickly.

@2559493

Evidently a lot of the Republicans that voted for that bill, were coerced by Trump. Evidently they were a bunch of wimps to have given in to his threats or bribes, they seem to have forgotten that they work for the American people, and not Trump. Plus, they will pay for it, come mid term elections. People won't forget either.

@2559501

Exactly, I saw many Republicans evade that questions, but some did admit that they had not read the bill. I hope their constiuents remember that.

@2559504

They are in for a rude awakening when they realize that they won't have health care. But it's their own fault for voting for that snake oil salesman.

@2559561

That's exactly what my husband said this morning.

I drove through indiana, twice in a week.
All the fields are under water, worse yesterday.
Dt, is nothing. He will lose what power he has, in a year. We have to beieve this will end

@Carla I drove through indiana, twice in a week. All the fields are under water, worse yesterday. Dt, is nothing. He will...

Yes, our fields are flooded but not as bad as other states.

Trump is losing what little power he has day by day. And when people realize what he has done to their health insurance, he will be out sooner.

Anonymous