When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

My grandchildren overheard me telling stories to my pups (they really seem to enjoy it. I know they don't understand, but I think it's still special when Dad spends quality time with them.) Anyway, the grandchildren wanted to know more about the fantasy places I described in my puppy stories.

Image for post When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
Budwicks avatar Books
3 19
@2559524

Funny thing, the grandchildren never asked! They just accepted it.

@2559529

The ultimate will be when my daughter calls one day to tell me my grand-kids are telling stories to their dog!

I don't know... what it was like when people drove on street rather than tunneled underground? What life was like before the interwebs?

I'll just be glad to have them around.

That's a pleasant thought. Perhaps what their moms were like when they lived with my wife and I.

When we are old, our kids don't want to hear any more of our stories. They want us to hear "their" stories. And I'm OK with that. :)

The days before mobile phones and the Internet! So primitive!

Anonymous