+16

Sometimes I get tired of being kind and nice...how about you...

Being mean and miserable has a lot going for it...but the problem is...like as in karma...those comments can come back to haunt you... Ha. Let's discuss the ongoing struggle to maintain a balance of nice and nasty... meanwhile standing up for yourself and supporting the person you really are....

Image for post **Sometimes I get tired of being kind and nice...**//how about you...//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
13 33

A long time ago I was labeled America's Sweetheart...Always being kind and nice to the entire world. Something I have learned is that I am am not allowed to have a God Damn bad day ever or say what is on my mind or stand up for myself...if I do then I am lectured about how I am not supposed to be like that, I am not sleeping enough or eating right or whatever.

If I say one thing out of the way to anyone who sometimes deserves it...I am the fucking bad guy...again another lecture comes. I am always expected to be this illuminating ray of sparkling sunshine but the thing is...I do have bad days or times where I wanna stand up for myself but I am not supposed to show it or I am just supposed to smile and wait for karma to settle it...because the expectations are set I am to be nice and kind 24/7.

So yes to answer your question...I do get sick and tired of always being kind and nice 24/7. I don't want to be mean 24/7 either...I just get tired of having to hide how I feel when I ain't really feeling kind and nice.

🦋

@Lil_Princess A long time ago I was labeled America's Sweetheart...Always being kind and nice to the entire world. Something I...

Hon...sometimes I think I can't be any other way than kind and nice...it's just an instinctive reaction....

@Sukiesnow Hon...sometimes I think I can't be any other way than kind and nice...it's just an instinctive reaction....

I can be the other way if pushed way to far but it takes a lot to bring me to the breaking point. I just get frustrated sometimes and the day I made that comment I was really frustrated.

@2559764

"rip him a new ass"... I think I haven't heard that expression before. lol

Nooo.
Being mean and miserable, makes you mean and miserable.

Shouldnt have to force being kind, though. If someone doesnt deserve kindness, then honesty is your best bet.

Sometimes being nice gets you a kick in the gut.

@StarzAbove Sometimes being nice gets you a kick in the gut.

Yes. Either now or later. I'm more clear now when I help people... "I'm doing this not just because I love you...but also because you've always been helpful to me in the past...and I thank you for that."

Everyone has a limit. I tend to avoid the internet when I'm in a bad mood though. Or if I use it, I keep on the happy stuff (funny/cute animals or funny people, for example).

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +6Reply
@2571493

It's true...you are a senior...

Being on Amirite is good for you....it's another learning curve in your life when you thought you were done.

@2572341

The thought never crept into your mind? Good then...'cause you aren't ....

According to some, I was never kind or nice to begin with... shrug

Anonymous