+11

What's on your mind??

Carlas avatar Jokes & Humour
13 54
@2559984

Isnt it though?
Relief is one of the best

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@2560008

You ever wonder who 'they' are?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2560012

Ive never met them either, but they sure are opinionated

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2560008

You ever wonder who drew those time zone lines i spoke of earlier?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

It's a BIG secret. Something that no one would expect from me. lol

007...there is a revival of 007 on TV tonight.

It's Mother's Day today and I'm trying to think of where I can get flowers on a Sunday shock smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply
@Carla I reckon you have no meijer stores there.

None that I can think, unless is in a mall.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia None that I can think, unless is in a mall.

No.....it's big department store around this part of the world. A wal-mart competitor.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Sofia That I'm aware, we don't have that.

I was teasing, i know you dont.......

I wish we didnt.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Sofia Why? Is it bad?

I am just not a fan of big box stores. 24/7 access to.......everything.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2607442

Good call....way to late

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Well let me tell you!....

The other night whilst at my partner's place I was forced to sleep in the same bed as his repulsive, slobbering, gut-wrenchingly stinky, farting, snoring dog and I didn't get a single hour of sleep. I then had to work 10 hours straight doing a very physical job. It was exhausting. I have been seething with anger at this injustice ever since. This isn't the first time this has happened. I hate being a pushover. I hate being this tired.And as much as I love animals, I can't get this thought out of my head... how to kill that fucking dog.

I won't do anything of course, I would never harm an animal. Even if I realllllllly can't stand this particular animal. I have never hated an animal in my life. But my god, I can't stop thinking about it. I feel guilty for having these thoughts.

So that is exactly what us going on in my head right now!

LiVis avatar LiVi Agree +5Reply
@LiVi Well let me tell you!.... The other night whilst at my partner's place I was forced to sleep in the same bed as...

Im sorry, livi.
I certainly would ask him to, at the very least, bathe the dog and change his diet.

No good, harboring resentment

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Im sorry, livi. I certainly would ask him to, at the very least, bathe the dog and change his diet. No good...

Thanks Carla,

I agree wholeheartedly, it is not good to be harbouring resentment!...

I have told him I will not put up with it again so I think he finally gets the message...

I am not thinking of committing murder anymore which is good lol

LiVis avatar LiVi Agree +3Reply

Ooooh that's just horrible! I would have freaked out after a few seconds, what kind of a partner does that to theirs? You need to get a pet hamster and put it in there in place of you next time lol :)

Stop sleeping or trying to sleep there. Anyone who puts a dog over you isn't good enough to give them your time.

@2560250

Money, money, moooney

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Money, money, moooney

And now I have this song in my head... tongue smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia And now I have this song in my head...

I had the tune
For the love of money
By the o'jays
going through mine.

Meryl streep can act in anything:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2607439

There is always just soooo much to do!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

It's a rainy day here, just wish it would stop.....

Right now, I am thinking of the stormy winds, sweeping over the whole country, yesterday with rain and today with snow.

AH HA me too. They say coffee taked an hour to kick in - I think it takes longer when you sre so full of caffine as I am.

If I ever would say what is on my mind I would shock some, make some smile, make some giggle, make some blush and piss some off hehe smilie

🦋

that isn't an agree or dis question. Wish people would think before posting

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred that isn't an agree or dis question. Wish people would think before posting

I agree, which makes this a philosophical issue. Am I contradicting both of us by agreeing with you, when it's quite apparent that I have nothing in my mind? I just woke up. Caffeine should kick in in about a half an hour.

It was an accident 6 weeks ago. I usually never do the a/d thing. Could care less about it. You can just bypass. You do know that, right?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
Anonymous