Jaxxis avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 15

I have tried to commit suicide, but that didn't happen.

I was hit by an RPG in a moving vehicle, that flipped over, but that didn't kill me either.

I am still thinking about killing myself. To stop this feeling of being useless in life.

@ZonkeyBalls I have tried to commit suicide, but that didn't happen. I was hit by an RPG in a moving vehicle, that flipped...

Talk to someone. Also, it's hard to feel helpless when you reach out and help someone else. Maybe you could try volunteering at a local soup kitchen.

That is one symptom of a B vitamin deficiency. Get nutritional yeast powder and/or B-100 pills. Vitamin B2 is a water soluble dye that turns urine bright yellow. When the color fades, it's time for another dose. Read some books about nutrition so you know how to eat right.

I had a heart attack during surgery. Fortunately, I was in the right place.

I was an indestructible young man. You could hit me with a truck and I'd get up and walk home. Now, I throw my back out emptying the dishwasher. (joke)

@2561008

Your comment reminds me of one of the most sadly hilarious 911 calls I've ever heard. :)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not in the way that term usually means, no. Being in a possibly life-threatening circumstance a few times, yes.

If you have taken your last breath, you are dead. If you have not taken your last breath, you are not dead yet. So at what point are you near death?

Anonymous