+7

What, to you, is the purpose of life? Please just give what comes to you...it doesn't have to be a deep answer...

You might as well relax and enjoy...since most of life's purpose is on the journey...who the f knows where we may all end up, anyway....

Image for post **What, to you, is the purpose of life?** //Please just give what comes to you...it doesn't have to be a deep answer...//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 15

To live each day the best I can...I really don't know the purpose but I know there is one.

🦋

My off the top of head comment is: distraction. Life is mostly about distractions....and the more we keep ourselves distracted...the better... The more you think about it...it beomes a bit of a profound response.

These are questions which need to be asked every now and again.

Living.

It has no purpose. To me that like asking what is the purpose of gravity. It just is. If it wasn't then nothing would exist.

To leave another generation of good and caring people through the guidance given to one's children. A simplified, non-deep, answer.

@2560320

That is really unselfish of you Markymark. Putting other people's needs before yours.

@2560388

hehe smilie

One catch. What if they want to come back home...in 20 years.

Three hots and a cot. But a lot of people think it's not that simple.

To learn and grow mentally and spiritually

Anonymous