Lil_Princesss avatar
7 16
@2560348

I can't tell ya how many times a month that actually happens to me hehe smilie

@2560352

I am bad about that then I remember what I wanted as soon as I go back and sit down

You could always take a photo of it with your phone, then you would be able to look at what is in your fridge on the go!

Someone with the aptitude could even make an app, and, could call it 'Go Fridge Go', I am convinced it would be a winner.

@Lil_Princess I could see that being one of the most downloaded apps out there

We just need that fellow who is the actor that plays Spiderman to endorse it, because when I said 'Go Fridge Go' in my head I said it in his particular voice.

Strange. Same things been happening to me. Only in my case it's the sink. The same dishes seem to be there ALL the time.

I did that today. I opened the fridge three times in less than five minutes hehe smiliecyc smilie

@Sofia I did that today. I opened the fridge three times in less than five minutes

I think you beat my record...mine was 3 times in 7.5 minutes...I need to up my game hehe smilie

Try home made root beer. If you get it into the fridge too soon it's flat, and if you wait too long the bottle explodes. It's one thrill after another!

@2561392

Yes having no cake is rather depressing sad smilie

Anonymous