Lil_Princesss avatar
12 62

I think there's a book out called "Night time for dummies". It means, if you are in a house with someone else and the power goes out at night and there are weird sounds outside, the first thing you do is go out to investigate. You split up with the other person and take a torch that will fail as soon as you hear a creepy sound. Then you don't return to the house, instead you look in the shed and behind any darkened area and yell.....hello?? is anyone there?

@OzSurfer I think there's a book out called "Night time for dummies". It means, if you are in a house with someone else and...

hmm smilie I am starting to think the guy in this Netflix movie read that same book.

I am starting to think I have read that book because that is the very same thing I would do hehe smilieono smilie

@Lil_Princess I am starting to think the guy in this Netflix movie read that same book. I am starting to think I have read...

You need to watch "Dog Soldiers" It's how a group of special forces guys caught out overnight in a creepy farm house surrounded by werewolves deal with the shadows and.. well everything lol...

@OzSurfer You need to watch "Dog Soldiers" It's how a group of special forces guys caught out overnight in a creepy farm...

Oh I am gonna have to check that out then. Maybe when I tell these fellows they are being followed they will listen cause the guy in the last movie didn'tcrs smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I am gonna have to check that out then. Maybe when I tell these fellows they are being followed they will listen...

Yeah it's weird I know...

Actually I wonder if there's a movie where some person is getting stalked in the shadows... and the stalker gets closer... and closer.... and... the fear and tension build... and then.. .and then...
... the stalker attacks the camera guy cuz he's closer and has all these lights on and some guy yelling cut at the camera guy just makes the stalker with a knife think he means literally hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess It is probably a good idea I didn't go for a movie career

I'm still hopeful I can make it as an extra in The Walking Dead... or else as a trainee backing dancer in one of lady gaga's video clips.... just sit me on some fire ants and i'm good to go hehe smilie

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=...id=lxujtFHfBmk

@Lil_Princess I would make a good zombie provided I hadn't had any coffee lol

Zombies start off really fast then slow down over time as the decay sets in. You would get hired for the day 1 zombie scenes hehe smilie

@OzSurfer Zombies start off really fast then slow down over time as the decay sets in. You would get hired for the day 1...

I am applying now hehe smilie

We actually had this cool zombie hunt thing here in town where ya got to go after zombies. I didn't go because my zombie hunting (someone I could trip and run away) partner had to work the weekend it was happening.

@Lil_Princess I am applying now We actually had this cool zombie hunt thing here in town where ya got to go after...

Wow that sounds like fun! I wonder if there are zombie bus tours you can go on? We could start a business .... Zombus Tours Pty Ltd ... people would be dying to get on biggrin smilie

@OzSurfer Wow that sounds like fun! I wonder if there are zombie bus tours you can go on? We could start a business...

That is not a bad idea. I know most of the town and surrounding counties went to this one. biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess That is not a bad idea. I know most of the town and surrounding counties went to this one.

and a lot of my neighbours are already dressed for the part... they just need to wait for the next delivery of "ice" and they're good to go hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess That is perfect because my neighbors are the same way

We should connect them as "sister cities" and they can have annual meet 'n greets and body part swap meetings... all the usual things the undead like to do hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Sounds like a plan...might have to set up a body parts gift shop for that picky zombie

YES! with "gift cards" for that special dead person in your life that has everything biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Yes! Plus weekly prize drawings

I'm just imagining the boxing day sale hehe smilie

... the doors will be opening in 15 minutes... please try not to stampede and eat the other customers .... and no brainchecks... i mean rainchecks lol

@OzSurfer I'm just imagining the boxing day sale ... the doors will be opening in 15 minutes... please try not to...

We will have to hire that one person we don't like to unlock the door as the sale starts hehe smilie

@OzSurfer They can run the hotdog stand out the front

insert evil laughter

Perfect idea...gotta keep the customers strength up after all hehe smilie

@2560683

Yes! Or if they have a gun the leave it in the other room while the go to bed. I'd be setting up booby traps hehe smilie

@2560979

I know! They even do that in some of the better quality dramas. You think, why don't they tie this person up while they have the chance?

@2560396

Please tell me you don't mean following her on here

@2560399

ono smilieono smilie<----when one face palm just ain't enough

@2560653

Oh I always follow new members as soon a I see they are new...now I am wondering what they are thinking of me hehe smilie

That is just crazy. I think going to a site that welcomes people would be more inviting to users. I once went to a site to check it out and the first hour I was there I had 100 people follow me. It really made me feel welcomed well that was till 50 of them wanted to show me their pee pee ono smilie but that is beside the point.

I missed that poll and kinda glad I did. Think someone needs some different meds hehe smilie

@2560396

YOU - meet the most unusual people on line. amirite..

@2560680

Wait...are you stalking me because you are commenting on my post...omg smilie maybe I am stalking you because I comment on yours??? May the best stalker win hehe smilie

ono smilie that is crazy over a comment.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred YOU - meet the most unusual people on line. amirite..

When I first joined someone followed me and I asked them why. So that was ok they just liked one of my posts. Now I don't mind if people follow me on line

Lol, if you don't face palm while seeing some horror movies (for example, the Scream movies), then I sense you should avoid getting out of the house. The world is too dangerous for you hehe smilie

@2560636

I get really wound up when I watch some Discovery ID shows. Those fools take an hour to solve a crime I solved in the first 10 minutes but they won't listen to reason

Why does the little man in your cartoon have a huge hair pin around his neck?

@SmartAZ Why does the little man in your cartoon have a huge hair pin around his neck?

I have been wondering that too. I think it is his arms and it looks similar to something I would have drawn.

There really needs to be an app where you can reach through your screen, out someone else's and bitch slap them.

Anonymous