I get so tired of nobody listening to me...I have been telling a dude for the last 30 minutes that he is being followed and he won't listen to a damn word I say...see if I help him again🙄

If something happens to him...it is so not my fault 😘

Image for post I get so tired of nobody listening to me...I have been telling a dude for the last 30 minutes that he is being followed and he won't listen to a damn word I say...see if I help him again🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
12 62
@2560403

hmm smilie I am starting to think the guy in this Netflix movie read that same book.

I am starting to think I have read that book because that is the very same thing I would do hehe smilieono smilie

@2560410

Oh I am gonna have to check that out then. Maybe when I tell these fellows they are being followed they will listen cause the guy in the last movie didn'tcrs smilie

@2560413

It is probably a good idea I didn't go for a movie career hehe smilie

@2560422

I would make a good zombie provided I hadn't had any coffee lol

@2560427

I am applying now hehe smilie

We actually had this cool zombie hunt thing here in town where ya got to go after zombies. I didn't go because my zombie hunting (someone I could trip and run away) partner had to work the weekend it was happening.

@2560435

That is not a bad idea. I know most of the town and surrounding counties went to this one. biggrin smilie

@2560441

That is perfect because my neighbors are the same way hehe smilie

@2560446

Sounds like a plan...might have to set up a body parts gift shop for that picky zombie hehe smilie

@2560456

Yes! Plus weekly prize drawings biggrin smilie

@2560490

We will have to hire that one person we don't like to unlock the door as the sale starts hehe smilie

@2560498

insert evil laughter

Perfect idea...gotta keep the customers strength up after all hehe smilie

@2560396

YOU - meet the most unusual people on line. amirite..

@2560680

Wait...are you stalking me because you are commenting on my post...omg smilie maybe I am stalking you because I comment on yours??? May the best stalker win hehe smilie

ono smilie that is crazy over a comment.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred YOU - meet the most unusual people on line. amirite..

When I first joined someone followed me and I asked them why. So that was ok they just liked one of my posts. Now I don't mind if people follow me on line

@2560396

Please tell me you don't mean following her on here

@2560399

ono smilieono smilie<----when one face palm just ain't enough

@2560653

Oh I always follow new members as soon a I see they are new...now I am wondering what they are thinking of me hehe smilie

That is just crazy. I think going to a site that welcomes people would be more inviting to users. I once went to a site to check it out and the first hour I was there I had 100 people follow me. It really made me feel welcomed well that was till 50 of them wanted to show me their pee pee ono smilie but that is beside the point.

I missed that poll and kinda glad I did. Think someone needs some different meds hehe smilie

Lol, if you don't face palm while seeing some horror movies (for example, the Scream movies), then I sense you should avoid getting out of the house. The world is too dangerous for you hehe smilie

@2560636

I get really wound up when I watch some Discovery ID shows. Those fools take an hour to solve a crime I solved in the first 10 minutes but they won't listen to reason

Why does the little man in your cartoon have a huge hair pin around his neck?

@SmartAZ Why does the little man in your cartoon have a huge hair pin around his neck?

I have been wondering that too. I think it is his arms and it looks similar to something I would have drawn.

There really needs to be an app where you can reach through your screen, out someone else's and bitch slap them.