+11

PRO-HILLARY New York Daily News Writer Gersh Kuntzman DESTROYS Hillary: “Shut The F**k Up And Go Away” Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already. I voted for Clinton on Nov. 8 and thought she’d be a good president. But she lost. And she still wants us to feel bad about that. And, worse, she’s still blaming everyone else. Sorry, Simon & Schuster may want Hillary Clinton to write the history, but I’m not about to let her re-write it. No one deserves more blame for the election debacle than Hillary Rodham Clinton. Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be writing a book — she should be drafting a long apology to America !!! Gersh Kuntzman goes on to us count the ways:

1. She was, indeed, untrustworthy: Remember her fainting spell at the 9/11 ceremony? Remember how long it took for her to tell the truth? Remember how that reminded every voter in America that Hillary Clinton’s first instinct is to lie? Just like she did when she claimed she had taken sniper fire during a First Lady trip to Bosnia. Just as she did when she said she never sent classified documents over her private email server.

Beyond that, she was too close to the Clinton Foundation, and didn’t have a good answer when the Associated Press reported that donors to the Foundation got an open channel to then-Secretary of State Clinton.

2. She ran a very poor campaign: Clinton will likely point out on page 1 that she stayed “on message” when Donald Trump shambled and grabbed p—— all over the place. But Clinton did not have a message beyond, “I’m not with stupid.”

She had genuine experience serving the public and understanding how the government works. She had an entire party establishment clearing the decks for her (and giving her the debate questions!). And she was running against a madman.

But when she called half the country the “basket of deplorables,” it was pretty much over. As Mitt Romney learned four years earlier when he said 47% of the country was “freeloaders,” you’re not the smartest guy in the room if you make a gaffe as dumb as that.

3. She set up a private email server: It’s basic. The only reason to set up a private email server — and delete some of the emails on it — is because you want to hide something from the public. Clinton never provided a good answer to the simple question, “Why would you do that?”

4. Those Goldman-Sachs speeches. You can’t be a prostitute on Wall Street and then go to church on Main Street.

Hillary Clinton’s failures gave us President Donald Trump.

So, no, I don’t understand why a publishing firm would give Hillary Clinton millions of dollars to not even admit her mistakes. (Full disclosure: I have three far-more-interesting books that Simon and Schuster can have for a fraction of Clinton’s advance, including “Bad Seeds” (an unpublished novel), “Hitler Would Have Double-Parked” (an unpublished novel) and “Publish My Unpublished Novel” (an unpublished novel). So I don’t see why we can’t make a deal.)

The American public does not want a book from Hillary Clinton. It wants an abject apology. And it wants it for free. She got what she deserved: She lost.

Now she needs to shut up and go home!!!

PRO-HILLARY New York Daily News Writer Gersh Kuntzman DESTROYS Hillary: “Shut The F**k Up And Go Away” – BlingNews.comGersh Kuntzman is a writer for the New York Daily News, he was also a Hillary Clinton supporter, with emphasis on “was”… Gersh wrote: Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already. I vot…http://blingnews.com/pro-hillary-new-york-daily-news-writer-gersh-kuntzman-destroys-hillary-shut-fk-go-away/?utm_source=Facebok&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=zabelska&utm_campaign=RadicaImage for post PRO-HILLARY New York Daily News Writer Gersh Kuntzman DESTROYS Hillary: “Shut The F**k Up And Go Away”  Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already.  I voted for Clinton on Nov. 8 and thought she’d be a good president.  But she lost. And she still wants us to feel bad about that. And, worse, she’s still blaming everyone else.  Sorry, Simon & Schuster may want Hillary Clinton to write the history, but I’m not about to let her re-write it. No one deserves more blame for the election debacle than Hillary Rodham Clinton. Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be writing a book — she should be drafting a long apology to America !!!  Gersh Kuntzman goes on to us count the ways:
YoAdriennes avatar People & Celebrities
5 13

On Tuesday at the Women for Women conference, she reminded us again what a flawed candidate she was last year — and what a flawed person she has always been.

In her talk before a friendly audience, Clinton said she’s writing a memoir — and said it’s “painful” to revisit how Donald Trump beat her like a ragdoll in an election that was a lock.

Painful? We’re the ones in pain, Hillary. You’re making millions to process it. We’re the ones living it.Image in content

Hillary is in the past, you should be concentrating on all the crap Trump is dishing out to the American people. You could write a book on just one week of his nonsense.

She's part of the "resistance" now. Her own words. This is my first experience with a publicly vocal, sore loser presidential candidate.

He is certainly entitled to his opinion, but I fail to see just why Hillary Clinton should just "shut the fuck up and go away". She actually HAS apologized for her own mistakes, numerous times. Admittedly, she HAS also blamed certain other factors for her loss in the election, and she is likely correct.

If people want to read her book, they obviously will. Blaming her alone for who the current president is though, makes no sense...

Adrienne...I never had you pegged as a sore loser. Some things work out for the best...in the long run... The long...long long run.

@2560708

I'm certainly not hate driven when it comes to politics in another country. Dislike, maybe...:)

They are saying she will run again next time. How long can an old person continue?

In spite of the substantial number of people who agree with Gersh Kuntzman, the Simon & Schuster company is in the business of making money from book sales. They obviously feel that they can clear a profit beyond their investment in the book advance. And memoirs are not subject to the usual fact checking that occurs with the daily news reports about quotes from the elites. The majority of people who voted for her won't be reading the book reviews about her book where the criticisms will be reported.

Anonymous