Everyone tells me I should have a goal in life. Then they tell me to work towards that goal so I can achieve it. The goal of all life is death. Death is the very last thing that happens in our lives. So if the goal of life is death, why can't I get tot my goal faster? They keep telling me you shouldn't die, yet they tell me to achieve my goals.

Life_Is_Pointlesss avatar Life
3 29

The goal of life isn't death..

That's like saying... the goal of eating a sandwich is to enjoy sitting on the toilet..

Get a positive attitude and deal with things one day at a time..
That's life...

It would be nice if everything was apple pie and ice cream but that's only in the movies..

You're very young to have such a bitter attitude. Enjoy your teenage years and stop worrying about the future, it will take care of itself.

@StarzAbove You're very young to have such a bitter attitude. Enjoy your teenage years and stop worrying about the future, it...

How do i stop worrying about the future? I can't help what i think or worry about. I worry all the goddamn time and i can't do anything about it because "god" made me this way.

@Life_Is_Pointless How do i stop worrying about the future? I can't help what i think or worry about. I worry all the goddamn time and...

Do something fun, don't sit around and think about things that you have no control over. Do something nice for other people and before long you won't be thinking so much about yourself and your problems.

@StarzAbove Do something fun, don't sit around and think about things that you have no control over. Do something nice for...

I help other people all the time. You can't just assume i sit around all day. Or maybe you can but that isn't too nice. Also, Shit, i accidentally replied.

@StarzAbove I didn't assume anything, it was just a suggestion.

Well i can't just stop thinking because you told me to, i'm still a goddamn human. whether i want to be or not

@Life_Is_Pointless Well i can't just stop thinking because you told me to, i'm still a goddamn human. whether i want to be or not

It would be helpful if you cleaned up your vocabulary. If you're trying to impress people by your swearing, it's not working.

@StarzAbove It would be helpful if you cleaned up your vocabulary. If you're trying to impress people by your swearing, it's...

I ain't trying to impress no one. Why would I? Why do i have to stop swearing because i have to "impress" people?

It's because that is what they were told. It's bull shit and designed to perpetuate the class distinctions and greed based society.

Follow your heart. Do what you want. You don't need to choose a goal, you already have goals but you have been trained to look for other goals.
Follow your heart. If you want to sing -sing. If you want to paint or cook or play games or add up numbers - do that! Just just try to be the best at it.

@2561550

He made me a human. I can't just drop everything and stop thinking and just "bam" become positive. That's not how it works for me anyway.

@2561591

sure sure. think all you want but u ain't me

@2561550

God is also the person who made me think this way and to talk this way and to act this way

Btw, I will not look or reply to any comments posted because a good person once told me to "man up". So that is what I'm going to do.

@2561413

It's not an attention grabber, and i'm not going through "real depression". My mind is strange and unique in its own ways and therefore thinks strangely and uniquely. Sometimes, i cannot control what i say or think because i'm human.

@2561744

I guess u could say that

@2562143

Ok ok I get it. I'm a human with lack of self control.

Anonymous